Manheim Field Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Manheim in October 2013.

Sent my resume out and got a response about a week later for a phone interview. During the phone interview I was asked basic selling questions that they say they ask all candidates. Approximately, 3 weeks later I was asked to a face to face interview with 2 people in upper management. It was an hour long interview asking me all sorts of sales questions and a run down of my career. Here is where you really have to sell yourself and be a communicator. After my interview, another 3 weeks passed and I was called for another face to face with a territory GM. Again very detailed questions regarding my skills and experience. 1 week went by and I was called and offered the job. The whole process took 2 months. They are very thorough and particular. My advise is to be prepared about knowing about the Manheim culture and what you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions
  • What is your one favorite movie of all time? He asked me this at the very end of the interview as we were shaking hands, kind of an ambush but I think they were looking for me to think quick on my feet.

Asked many detailed sales questions like What was your greatest challenge and how did you take care of it?
      Answer Question
No negotiating, The salary is the same for all. I know that they are a large company with great benefits.

Other Interview Reviews for Manheim

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Manheim.

Long time employess I was recruited years ago

Quick and simple

Field Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Manheim in August 2013.

Phone interview followed by face to face with Field Sales Mgr and the ultimately location interview with FSM and GSM.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bordentown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bordentown, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manheim in February 2012.

Interview process conducted at Manheim auction location by Field Sales Manager and General Sales Manager. Background questions upfront,yet asked out of left field questions at times.I was asked a wide variety of experience and reaction to situation questions. Interview was direct, yet cordial.

Interview Questions
    • Asked a particular pointed question about damage control done by an asian brand auto manufacturer after a major recall and what my overall opinion was as to the effect on the brand in the worldwide marketplace.   Answer Question
    Not much negotiation, however commission structure was not as explained as far as earnings potential.At least not in my market area as offered.

Worked for Manheim? Contribute to the Community!