Manitowoc Crane Group Interview Questions

2.8

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shady Grove, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group (Shady Grove, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got set up for an interview through a recruiting company. They called me asking me if i was interested in this position. The position required a lot of CAD work and to work on the production floor. The interview process started with a 15-20 minute call with the recruiter asking me about my experience and why I would qualify for this position. So after the interview, she asked for 3 references. I sent her the references. Then, i got a call from her asking me she would like to set me up for an interview with the hiring manager. A week later, I arrived for the interview. The recruiter was there. The manager later arrived to get me and we went to an office along with another manager. I sat on the chair and everyone was silent so I started the conversation. After explaining a little about myself they asked me a couple of questions but I was pretty much doing most of the talking. Halfway into the interview, the lady manager started playing on her phone while the guy manager kept yawning every few seconds. I just kept asking myself, am i really that boring?? Anyways, the interview room was reserved for about 2 hours and the interview actually only lasted about 20 minutes. I sort off knew there was going to be no offer because of the interest they showed in me halfway into the interview. I contacted the recruiter a few days later and she told me that they didn't want to make an offer at this time because I had mentioned I didn't want to do any hands-on work. This is totally wrong and didn't make any sense because I told them I was very interested in being part of the production process, not just the design.

IS Intern Interview

Interview

Emailed for internview

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manitowoc, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group (Manitowoc, WI) in July 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and then an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to identify some hydraulic and electrical symbols.   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shady Grove, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group (Shady Grove, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

You have to go through aero-tek hiring agency to be considered getting hired on. First you go take a tour of the shady grove plant. At the end of the tour they ask you if your still interested in the job. The next day you go fill out all your paper work and take a urine test. Then you start the following week an take class

Sales Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manitowoc, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group (Manitowoc, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

applied online, submitted cover letter and resume to company website. was contacted within a week to setup an interview. 5:1 Interview. Asked questions about office application experience (word,excel,PowerPoint) types of classes taken, ability to multi task, hand stress deal with deadlines. Had to take a breath alcohol test and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no, relatively good pay for an intern in the area

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group (Passo Fundo, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed with a not professional person, that asked me if is a problem to me to work with a woman in a management position and other things like so.

Negotiation

Reality different then the interview.

Intern - Student I Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Manitowoc Crane Group in March 2012.

Interview

Applied on internet, two days later they call me to “review my resume,” that was the first interview about 1 hour. Two days later, a panel called me for the second interview. Technical questions and ask about everything on the resume. No behavioral questions. I receive an email from the manager one week latter offering me the job and one more week later Hr contacted me to star the background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what an IMU is?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation