Mankind Pharma Interview Questions

2.8

Trainee Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okhla (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mankind Pharma (Okhla (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Questions asked 1)Tell me about yourself? 2)Tell me about your family background?

Interview Questions

• 3)What is better RDT medications or natural products for Hepatitis B?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Mankind Pharma (New Delhi (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

telephonic interview followed by personal interview by HR personal, then technical round by the group of concerned department and finally the meeting with management.

Interview Questions

• things which motivates you the most?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bāramūla (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mankind Pharma (Bāramūla (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

I came to know from my friends that the company is conducting interview for medical reps and area manager,i also submitted my resume for the post of area manager then they called me for interview.The interview was conducted by Zonal sales manager.The interview was very interactive & professional.He talked about every sphere of profession and was satisfied by answers, he also asked me about my family background He was satisfied with me .One must be confident during interview and should know what he is speaking and also know his job profile and have sufficient knowledge about his field.

Interview Questions

• Why u want to leave present company ?   1 Answer
    • Why don't you aplied for medical rep ?   1 Answer

Because they were giving only 20% hike in salary.

Trainee Medical Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mankind Pharma in February 2008.

Interview

Dont Worry Friends,They Are So simple In Interviewing You,That they Will Either Select You Or Not,Within Few Hours.As We Believe That No One In This World Is Empty,Everyone Has Hidden Potential Within Him,It Should Be The Quality Of Employer To Pour It Out & Thats Our Interview Is.They Will Ask You About You,Your Background & Whether You Want To Work Or Not & After That If You Are Hardworking Only Even With Very Average IQ,They Will Itself Make You Skillful.as They Are Not Mankind By Name Only,They Are.........

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to Say,They Will Itself Give You Best Package Of This Industry.