Manna Freight Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Mendota Heights, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manna Freight Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to this position by a friend that works at the company. Once I applied I quickly received a call from HR to complete a pre-screen interview. I had a great experience during the pre-screen including having my questions answered fully and was asked typical probing interview questions. Between 24-72 hours later the Brand Manger contacted me to schedule a 1:1 interview and the link for a IQ and personality test. The 2nd interview was also very pleasant with typical questions and inquiries. During the 2nd interview I met with an Account manager in a different department and shadowed them for an hour then interviewed with a Brand Manager in a different department as well as my reporting Brand Manager and the Sales Manager. I was offered the position close to a week later.

Interview Question – Have you been able to consistently achieve your target goals? Please provide examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Manna Freight Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manna Freight Systems Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Manna Freight Systems employees and interview candidates.