Manna Freight Systems

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manna Freight Systems in August 2012.

I was referred to this position by a friend that works at the company. Once I applied I quickly received a call from HR to complete a pre-screen interview. I had a great experience during the pre-screen including having my questions answered fully and was asked typical probing interview questions. Between 24-72 hours later the Brand Manger contacted me to schedule a 1:1 interview and the link for a IQ and personality test. The 2nd interview was also very pleasant with typical questions and inquiries. During the 2nd interview I met with an Account manager in a different department and shadowed them for an hour then interviewed with a Brand Manager in a different department as well as my reporting Brand Manager and the Sales Manager. I was offered the position close to a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Have you been able to consistently achieve your target goals? Please provide examples.   Answer Question
Yes I was able to negotiate.