Manna Freight Systems Interview Questions

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manna Freight Systems

Route Specialist Interview

Interview

Manager and Hiring Manager did not seem to be on the same page. Hiring or Operations manager, was unsure how to answer questions pertaining to benifits, salry etc, as if he needed HR there to give a correct answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They are set on their 'Scale" that doesnt change.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manna Freight Systems (Mendota Heights, MN) in August 2012.

Interview

I was referred to this position by a friend that works at the company. Once I applied I quickly received a call from HR to complete a pre-screen interview. I had a great experience during the pre-screen including having my questions answered fully and was asked typical probing interview questions. Between 24-72 hours later the Brand Manger contacted me to schedule a 1:1 interview and the link for a IQ and personality test. The 2nd interview was also very pleasant with typical questions and inquiries. During the 2nd interview I met with an Account manager in a different department and shadowed them for an hour then interviewed with a Brand Manager in a different department as well as my reporting Brand Manager and the Sales Manager. I was offered the position close to a week later.

Interview Questions

• Have you been able to consistently achieve your target goals? Please provide examples.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate.

International Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manna Freight Systems in October 2010.

Interview

Fairly informal. Initial interview took place with HR. I was then interviewed by a manager and for my third interview, by one of the founders on the executive leadership team.

Interview Questions

• From my recollection all questions were relevant and pretty standard   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manna Freight Systems in December 2010.

Interview

Called by HR who was very rude and abrupt. It was hard to be my best during the 1:1 interview after forming a presumption of the company culture based on the phone interview with HR. She started out by asking "What's wrong with you, why aren't you working?" When she asked me if I had any questions, I replied "yes, Will you please tell me if you'll be recommending me to the hiring manager foa a face to face interview?" She raised her voice and exclaimed "You sure are direct, aren't you?" She was the first interviewer that I had difficulty replying to her off the wall, abrupt comments.