Mannatech Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mannatech

Independent Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Mannatech (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke with them over the phone and they spoke to me about the different products, listened to presentations and websites. I answered an ad and the Dr contacted me, he was looking for reps in the Phoenix area.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to work as an independent representative, asked me about my experience with natural products, and I told him that I was going to start school to become a holistic wellness practitioner.   1 Answer
    • They asked me a lot about my background   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple, I have to try the products and then tell others about them.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mannatech (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview started withthree of the people you would potentially be working with asking various questions (about experience/qualifcations, availability, etc.) After the interview, a short Q/A test is taken. Then another brief interview with a H/R rep which entails boilerplate HR type questions that are usually asked during every interview.

Events Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mannatech (Coppell, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Very disjointed and many mixed messages were communicated as Human Resources and Hiring Manager were not on the same page. 1st interview was a 30 minute screen interview via phone with HR coordinator. 2nd interview was about 40 minutes via phone with hiring manager, who, at the end, requested I come in and meet with her and her boss. Before in person interview, I was asked to complete a "predictor index" pseudo behavioral test, which was a tool they used to pick the perfect person to "fit into" their mold. 3rd in person interview was very disjointed. Very awkward start as the HR person seemed only interested in grabbing my application as I was just meeting the hiring manager. Interview was in a noisy front conference room with the hiring manager for almost an hour, which at the end, she brought up salary and asked when I could start. Again, mixed messages. As it turned out, I was not meeting with her boss that day as previously presented to me. She asked me to come back that week to meet with him. Then I met with the HR coordinator, who went over the "results" of the predictor Index and asked more interview questions, which were questions that should have been asked by the hiring manager. The predictor Index is given a lot of credence by the HR person. It's as if the tool is part of the interview team. The HR person said she would call that week to set up a time to come back in. I left her a VM two days later, which was never returned. Finally, two weeks later, I received an e-mail that the "interview team went with someone else" e-mail. In summary, the inexperience and disorganization of the Human Resource staff was not impressive and their interview process definitely needs to be streamlined. The company is still very green and disorganized.

Interview Questions

• "What did you think of the Predictor Index"? "How would you handle a situation where your boss said something needed to change midstream through the project"?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mannatech (Coppell, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

I met with the VP of Human Resources and we talked about my past experiences. Asked my why I was interested in the position. Its a big office but I only saw the Human Resources department. They are laid back. They recently switched the dress code to casual.