Manpower Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Only one interview over the phone , then you are sent through online testing and then if you do well in the testing, then there is one interview in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are told the rate and you can accept it or decline the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Providence, RI) in February 2010.

Interview

A staffing recruiter contacted me via phone after seeing my resume on a job board, and scheduled me to come in to test for a call center position. I didn't test well enough for the call center position, and I was asked if I wanted to come back in 6 weeks to try again. I declined and asked if they had other openings that would be suitable to my background and experience. I was asked if I had time to take more tests (Word, Excel, Data Entry), which I did and tested very well. Another staffing recruiter approached me with the results and was excited that I tested very well in Excel and spoke with me about a job order that had just come in and if I was ok if she submitted my resume to the client. Then I sat with the first recruiter for a sit down interview. She basically read me standard interview questions and entered my answers on her computer, and told me they contact me when they heard back from the client.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your last job when you were not able to finish a task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington Park, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Lexington Park, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

The process was easy and quick. I wasinterviewd Friday and I started work that Monday. The Manpower really works with you to get you started with your new assignment.

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer. I was offered above what others are getting in my area of expertise and the town I live in.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions

• Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question