Manpower

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Not very much transparency in terms of what job you're applying for, what you'll be doing, etc. You come in, take tests, do your interview, and get placed into a pool to be hired. Not really a great process, details were always vague. I came in dressed business professional for my interview and felt wildly out of place, and then showed up business casual for my group interview and felt under-dressed, but I was simply following their instructions for dress.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to adapt quickly to change.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

I received an email with a request for interview over the phone. The initial interview was done by a nice person, but their English level was not very good. He did not explain much about what will happen next. Next it was a language test, this time the prson sounded more confident. THirds interview was with the hiring manager. SHe was very nice, experienced and it made the interview experience enjoyable.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Test had some challenging questions, but nothing that cannot be handled with a basic computer knowledge. Such as "what is RAM?"   Answer Question
    There was no negociation phase. There were so many papers to fill in and sign that it became the focus rather then talk about salary.