Manpower

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

Interview Details – I received an email with a request for interview over the phone. The initial interview was done by a nice person, but their English level was not very good. He did not explain much about what will happen next. Next it was a language test, this time the prson sounded more confident. THirds interview was with the hiring manager. SHe was very nice, experienced and it made the interview experience enjoyable.

Interview Question – Technical Test had some challenging questions, but nothing that cannot be handled with a basic computer knowledge. Such as "what is RAM?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negociation phase. There were so many papers to fill in and sign that it became the focus rather then talk about salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Muncie, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Not very much transparency in terms of what job you're applying for, what you'll be doing, etc. You come in, take tests, do your interview, and get placed into a pool to be hired. Not really a great process, details were always vague. I came in dressed business professional for my interview and felt wildly out of place, and then showed up business casual for my group interview and felt under-dressed, but I was simply following their instructions for dress.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to adapt quickly to change.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.