Manpower Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anaheim, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in July 2013.

I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Questions
  • I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question
No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Manpower in May 2008.

Initially you go into the office and fill out an application. After the application, you speak to a recruiter and he or she will tell you about the company. If you are still interested, you will watch a brief video about the policies and safety. When that is over you will take a typing test. After everything is done they will let you know if they have any openings and if not they will call you when openings come available.

Interview Questions

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!