Manpower

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Question – I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Manpower in May 2008.

Interview Details – Initially you go into the office and fill out an application. After the application, you speak to a recruiter and he or she will tell you about the company. If you are still interested, you will watch a brief video about the policies and safety. When that is over you will take a typing test. After everything is done they will let you know if they have any openings and if not they will call you when openings come available.

Interview Question – What would your previous co-workers say about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower Data Entry Clerk interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.