Manpower Data Entry Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Anaheim, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2008.

Interview

Initially you go into the office and fill out an application. After the application, you speak to a recruiter and he or she will tell you about the company. If you are still interested, you will watch a brief video about the policies and safety. When that is over you will take a typing test. After everything is done they will let you know if they have any openings and if not they will call you when openings come available.

Interview Questions