Manpower

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.5

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manpower.

Very intense. I went through 4 rounds of interviews. 3 phone screens (due to management being out of state) and 1 face to face. The last step is a culture fit interview to make sure that you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    Pretty straight to the point

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Manpower.

This interview required availability for most of the day. It involved an in-person interview with a supervisor to become familiar with you. Secondly, I needed to complete some Microsoft Office Suite testing. This was to determine your overall skills level with MS Office. After that, I met with the supervisor again and she stated that someone would call me about any prospective jobs. I needed to follow-up after not hearing anything for three weeks. After that call, I was notified within a week about a temp. job. I took that job which lasted several months until the end of its term. Then, I took another job with a financial services company. I was a temp for that company for a year until they wanted to hire me as a permanent employee. It was a great experience.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

I applied for a Help Desk Technician position (IT) through the Harrisburg office. About three weeks later, I get a call from their York office to come in for an interview for a temp job, assembling fenders for motorcycles. They didn't address the job I applied for, and they pitched a random temp job in a completely different industry/trade.

Order Filler Interview

It should be a lot better. You will get a phone call to come in for a drug test. Then they tell you what you want to here just so you can take the assignment. Eight months to a year its a whole different story. Oh its not a permenat job anymore.

Customer Service Interview

simple, drug test, background check, had a conversation with one of the hiring agents and it didn't really feel like an interview, they were very friendly and the process was quick and simple. It was just a temp to hire position and I was there for 2 years, some people were there longer and never got hired on permanent basis. I only saw one person hire on as permanent and then the business closed shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions
    • can't think of any difficult ones, just the basic, "tell us about a time when you went above and beyond... mostly behavioral questions and to see how fluent I was in my other language.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Staffing Speicialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower.

Apply online, answer survey regarding compliance with company culture, wait 1 month without contact, interview with Branch Manager and Staffing Specialist, wait 2 weeks without contact, interview with Regional Director, wait 3 weeks without contact, job offered asked to start same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was agitated or unhappy with something you had done. How did you resolve the situation? What was the result?   View Answer
    Can you start tomorrow? We will pay you $14/ hour. When I receive my first pay check they had lowered the pay rate to $12/hour.

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in August 2014.

very detailed in training also testing for their positions, very in depth on their orientation. they have great communication with their employees. asked several questions in the completion of their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Which job would you not like to perform?   View Answer

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Grinder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in July 2014.

Very easy. Just talk about the type of job you are looking for and pay range. They will pair you with any openings they have that look to be a fit.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was all pretty straight forward. General questions about education and work history.   Answer Question
    None. Pay is predetermined