Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.4

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and informal. A friend referred me so it didn't take long for me to meet with someone. I was asked basic questions, ie. How did you hear about us? Are you comfortable with taking a drug test, etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Saw a job posting and submitted resume. Was contacted same day and did phone interview. Scheduled an in-person interview with area manager for a future date. Had that interview and then was scheduled to do a Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, and personality test. Had third interview with office staff. Was starting to get upset, with all of the testing and interviewing for a part time job! Come to find out the position had a lot of turnover and wasn't very high paying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was told that pay raises were far and few between.

Electrical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Duluth, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very thorough, and intense. watched films about fire safety, emergency procedures, and a group discussion with other applicants. A math test, and lots of paperwork to complete. Overall it was interesting. Did not taking a drug test, it was odd. the female rep stuck this thing in all of our mouths at once. We all looked like we had a pacifier in our mouth and it looked silly. Some questions were basic and more of the industrial type.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience, part of town i reside in, and background questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower in June 2015.

Interview

Once I completed the application process I received the initial phone call describing the position, asking questions about my background and then advising that I would be sent testing to complete. After completing the testing, you are scheduled for an additional phone interview that is recorded where you answer situational interview questions and have to read a mock script for the position. After that point, you are advised that the interview will be forwarded to the onsite recruiter and they will be in contact with you if they want to do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an upset customer. What was the problem and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Mount Pleasant, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted an resume online. I received a call from the local office and then was asked to fill out the online profile. After that, I was invited in for a interview and then they said my resume would be submitted in application for the advertised position. After meeting my representative at the local office, I was asked the normal interview questions, do I have an arrest record? Do I have a problem submitting to drug testing? Do I have an issue with a background check? I was asked my skills and experience, and I was asked to call EVERY week to confirm my availability status for employment.

Interview Questions

• If I had an problems with being considered for positions with any local companies.   1 Answer
    • I was asked if I had a problem with any drug or background testing.   1 Answer
    • I was requested to call in every week to let them know I was still available.   1 Answer

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

This interview was for a contracting position at Samsung Austin Semiconductor. The interview was conducted with three members from the team I was applying for. It ranged from techs to engineers. Pretty straight forward reviewing my resume and asking questions based off of that. be confident in your answers and at least demonstrate you are familiar with basic technology (i.e. Microsoft Office, email, etc). A key point one made was that I showed good ability to think for myself and problem solve. Also, there was a skills test for Windows and Office as a part of Manpower's initial screening. Pretty simple if you have ever used the two frequently. There's some tough one's but don't fret, I definitely did not make a perfect score.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you worked through a difficult problem in the past.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Monticello, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews followed by a face to face via computer. I started with my recruiter to determine my aptitude and interest in the position. Once that was completed, I conducted another phone interview with the VP of the division. Once I had his approval, I conducted a video interview with the company that Manpower was contracted with.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

Long process, went through at least 4 interview over 3 months. Started with phone interview by recruiter, then met with 2 other managers. Interviews were average, and fairly open about company and potential job functions. Good experience if it had not been drug out for so long!

Interview Questions

• Nothing especially difficult, behavioral interview.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (East Norriton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I found them through a career fair at a college. The manager drew my attention. He seemed eager to hire and he was very friendly. He made it seem like he was ready to offer me the internship on the spot. He wanted me to email him back. So I Emailed him about the intern position and they Got back to me within two days and offered an interview. Im Going to it today. Hopefully they could be a little flexible about the hours because i do plan to do another internship for school credit that requires my attention once aweek for about an hr. Oh the position he says was going to start as soon as u get hired asa part tie of 15-20 hrs until the semester ended and then to full time 5 days a week. The salary would be 12.50 an hr

Negotiation

12.50 hr full time temp

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Scranton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst interview process I've ever had. Took back the offer to hire me because I couldn't start immediately due to wanting to put two weeks notice in at my current employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for manpower?   1 Answer