Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2014
Updated Oct 10, 2014

2.5

Staffing Speicialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower.

Apply online, answer survey regarding compliance with company culture, wait 1 month without contact, interview with Branch Manager and Staffing Specialist, wait 2 weeks without contact, interview with Regional Director, wait 3 weeks without contact, job offered asked to start same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was agitated or unhappy with something you had done. How did you resolve the situation? What was the result?   View Answer
    Can you start tomorrow? We will pay you $14/ hour. When I receive my first pay check they had lowered the pay rate to $12/hour.

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in August 2014.

very detailed in training also testing for their positions, very in depth on their orientation. they have great communication with their employees. asked several questions in the completion of their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • Which job would you not like to perform?   View Answer

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

$12 hr works

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower.

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower.

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions
    • Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Applications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in February 2014.

Very quick and easy, painless. Very helpful staff.

General Laborer Interview

Manpower always waits till the last minute to fill positions, therefore making the process exceptionally easy to go through. You pass the drug test & your in...

You except what it pays or you get skipped.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question