Manpower

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Administrator Interview

Contract Administrator
Roseville, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview with out of state recruiter & 1 phone interview with employer at which they placed me, who's headquarters was also out of state. Hired immediately thereafter to work at the office in my city.

Interview Question – Would I give up my current permanent, long time job for a temp position?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered, I countered & they accepted and also gave me a huge raise 8 months into a 10 month contract for bringing the 14-month old untouched project current.

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

East Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Question – again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Muncie, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

Interview Details – just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Question – how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Contractor Interview

Contractor

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details – Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Patient Attendant Interview

Patient Attendant
Ann Arbor, MI

Interview Details – Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Basic hiring practice - 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews. Not alot to say really, the process went very fast and was smooth. I began work within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed work, period.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

Interview Details – At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Question – What's this position going to do for your Career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $12 hr works

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in October 2010.

Interview Details – As with all interviewing now, you have to meet with a minimum amount of people to make it through the process. There was a personality/manangement style test to take on-line.

Interview Question – How did I communicate with difficult people?   View Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2014.

Interview Details – Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Interview Question – Past phone experience?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Senior Marketing Professional
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Question – Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!