Manpower

87 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Help Desk Agent Interview

Muncie, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, the offered for me to do some testing online at home but the web site would not work through my internet service so I had to go into their office. They scheduled for me to go through several different test sections and then I had two different interviews. I was then scheduled for an orientation on a later date at the main brainch at the same location.

Interview Question – The questions were all basic as to my availability and how comfortible I was with the product I would be doing technical support for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not really any negotiation, they told me what the client had to offer, it was not very appealing but it was a job and I needed on at the time so I took it and you just accepted what they offered.

Staffing Representative Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details – One phone screening, one long interview, and a job offer on the spot. My interview was good, the office was impressive, and it seemed like a great place to land. The owners are a married couple, and sometimes their personal life spills out into the office and this was noticed at my interview.

Interview Question – There really were not any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go for what you really want. They are reasonable.

Operations Professional Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Interview Details – Received email, then phone screened, in person interview scheduled. Then 2 more phone interviews with a team lead and HR. Then a a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Interview Question – all pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty simple, hiring manager was only able to negotiate so much, then went to Corp re: salary negotiations.

Call Center Representative Interview

West Warwick, RI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in December 2013.

Interview Details – was hired in life and auto and home department...interviewed both department , was excepted to both departments.

Interview Question – How would you handle a upset caller....   View Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Warehouse Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone call to inquire about work availability. After this, there was an email link to their website for paperwork. A drug test was required. Then a long wait for job availability.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in November 2013.

Interview Details – Fairly easy because I was already employed at the company I intern at we just switched management.

Packer Interview

Packer
Sinking Spring, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

Interview Details – Great temp company. The people here are awesome. The interview process is simple and to the point. They have you complete skills and tests dependent on the job you are applying for. Then they follow up with a drug test and background test to verify your eligibility. They work with you to find you employment that fits your needs as soon as possible. Will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to use a temp agency for a job search.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Question – I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

Interview Details – Process began in November 2013. I applied for the position after speaking with a current employee in late October. First interview was a phone interview, which was basically just a screening. Recruiter talked to me about salary, job responsibilities,and asked if I was okay with that. When the conversation was over she offered to schedule an in person interview with a manager, but was unable to set a date until January because of lack of business. In early January I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. It was a group interview setting where they first explained the expectations, etc of the position and then they took people one by one to be interviewed by two current employees with basic questions about experience and availability. I was then taken back to the group to wait for a interview with two out of four managers. After about 3 weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Question – No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Salary and hours are same for everyone.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Question – Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower interview questions and advice. All 87 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.