Manpower

Relevance Date Difficulty

Patient Attendant Interview

Patient Attendant
Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

Interview Details – Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.

Systems Administrative Interview

Systems Administrative

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Basic hiring practice - 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews. Not alot to say really, the process went very fast and was smooth. I began work within 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed work, period.

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in October 2010.

Interview Details – As with all interviewing now, you have to meet with a minimum amount of people to make it through the process. There was a personality/manangement style test to take on-line.

Interview Question – How did I communicate with difficult people?   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

Interview Details – At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Question – What's this position going to do for your Career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $12 hr works

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2014.

Interview Details – Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Interview Question – Past phone experience?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Senior Marketing Professional
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Question – Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Client Interview

Client
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fill out application: Once called in for interview should be professional and show an eagerness to work, so they will take you serious. Interview is quick and basic. Many of my friends that i have suggested use Man Power to find employment did however not receive phone calls for interviews.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a job.   Answer Question

On Site Supervisor Interview

On Site Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – There was a detailed hiring process. I went through 3 separate interviews before being offered the position and then hired. The office was clean and the staff very professional. Everyone involved in the hiring process was pleasant and welcoming. Each of the interviewers had a different title/level within the company. I was impressed by the details each interviewer had about different aspects of the job I was applying for. Non of the questions were too difficult, just your standard "how did you handle this..." type of questioning.

Interview Question – Asked about supervisory experience. How I handled a difficult employees regarding attendance issues and work performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much give in the pay range, initially. I would definitely use your prior experience as a negotiation tool. They will start as low as possible, when in reality, they can go much higher.

Skid Loader Interview

Skid Loader
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2012.

Interview Details – Not hard just really have to take a couple Tests depending on where they place you.

Interview Question – Some of the tests are tedious.   Answer Question

Propsal Writer Interview

Propsal Writer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Interviews conducted by members of HR, Team Leads, Group Director and Hiring Manager. As I was applying for a remote position, all interviews were conducted by phone. Interviews were scheduled in a timely fashion, and the schedule was adhered to. Each member of the staff was very forthcoming and provided great information. Nothing was rushed or insincere. Extremely thorough interview process, which proves that ManpowerGroup is very much "walking the talk" of looking for the best fit for their positions, not simply a warm body.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard interview process of being asked real life scenario based questions. "Give an example of a time you..."   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower interview questions and advice. All 122 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.