Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2014
Updated Sep 23, 2014

2.6

Administrative Assistant Interview

The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

$12 hr works

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Manpower.

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions
    • Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Applications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in February 2014.

Very quick and easy, painless. Very helpful staff.

General Laborer Interview

Manpower always waits till the last minute to fill positions, therefore making the process exceptionally easy to go through. You pass the drug test & your in...

You except what it pays or you get skipped.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

Process began in November 2013. I applied for the position after speaking with a current employee in late October. First interview was a phone interview, which was basically just a screening. Recruiter talked to me about salary, job responsibilities,and asked if I was okay with that. When the conversation was over she offered to schedule an in person interview with a manager, but was unable to set a date until January because of lack of business. In early January I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. It was a group interview setting where they first explained the expectations, etc of the position and then they took people one by one to be interviewed by two current employees with basic questions about experience and availability. I was then taken back to the group to wait for a interview with two out of four managers. After about 3 weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Salary and hours are same for everyone.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Warwick, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Warwick, RI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in December 2013.

was hired in life and auto and home department...interviewed both department , was excepted to both departments.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a upset caller....   View Answer

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!