Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.5

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Mount Pleasant, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted an resume online. I received a call from the local office and then was asked to fill out the online profile. After that, I was invited in for a interview and then they said my resume would be submitted in application for the advertised position. After meeting my representative at the local office, I was asked the normal interview questions, do I have an arrest record? Do I have a problem submitting to drug testing? Do I have an issue with a background check? I was asked my skills and experience, and I was asked to call EVERY week to confirm my availability status for employment.

Interview Questions

• If I had an problems with being considered for positions with any local companies.   1 Answer
    • I was asked if I had a problem with any drug or background testing.   1 Answer
    • I was requested to call in every week to let them know I was still available.   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower (Iowa City, IA).

Interview

Long process, went through at least 4 interview over 3 months. Started with phone interview by recruiter, then met with 2 other managers. Interviews were average, and fairly open about company and potential job functions. Good experience if it had not been drug out for so long!

Interview Questions

• Nothing especially difficult, behavioral interview.   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Scranton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst interview process I've ever had. Took back the offer to hire me because I couldn't start immediately due to wanting to put two weeks notice in at my current employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for manpower?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Norriton, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (East Norriton, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I found them through a career fair at a college. The manager drew my attention. He seemed eager to hire and he was very friendly. He made it seem like he was ready to offer me the internship on the spot. He wanted me to email him back. So I Emailed him about the intern position and they Got back to me within two days and offered an interview. Im Going to it today. Hopefully they could be a little flexible about the hours because i do plan to do another internship for school credit that requires my attention once aweek for about an hr. Oh the position he says was going to start as soon as u get hired asa part tie of 15-20 hrs until the semester ended and then to full time 5 days a week. The salary would be 12.50 an hr

Negotiation

12.50 hr full time temp

Temporary Worker Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

What I was told about the job was not what I received upon accepting the position. I would caution anyone thinking about joining to make sure to research the position before accepting.

Interview Questions

Hours conflicted with school.

Logistics Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Jackson, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Job was not completely described in details at the time of the initial call to set up the interview. Pay rate was not the same at the time of the interview. Minimal details about the company other that the position can on be filled by a non-tobacco user. Company would not hire anyone that even smoked socially. Dates for previous jobs not related to the job description seemed to be more of an issue. Did not have an acceptable interview process.

Interview Questions

• First question was do you smoke at all?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Very intense. I went through 4 rounds of interviews. 3 phone screens (due to management being out of state) and 1 face to face. The last step is a culture fit interview to make sure that you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight to the point

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This interview required availability for most of the day. It involved an in-person interview with a supervisor to become familiar with you. Secondly, I needed to complete some Microsoft Office Suite testing. This was to determine your overall skills level with MS Office. After that, I met with the supervisor again and she stated that someone would call me about any prospective jobs. I needed to follow-up after not hearing anything for three weeks. After that call, I was notified within a week about a temp. job. I took that job which lasted several months until the end of its term. Then, I took another job with a financial services company. I was a temp for that company for a year until they wanted to hire me as a permanent employee. It was a great experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Manpower (Ada, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and had to take two online assessments, passed those then had an interview with the onsite manager. At arrival I was asked to wait for about 10 min. The supervisor come and greeted me, and walked me to her office. There was the Manager in the room as well. Was asked questions regarding myself and my general background.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider adding value to customer service means?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to avid by a policy that you did not agree with, if so what was it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where someones was angry at a policy establish by a company and how did you reduce the tension?   Answer Question
    • Whats would you define great customer service as?   Answer Question

Sanitation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Lodi, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked if I worked this company before? and I said no I haven't And they moved on to next question. They asked if I had ever been in Jail. I said no. Have I stole from any company before? said no.

Interview Questions

• If I had felony against me.   1 Answer