Manpower Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions
    yea tried but they knoced me down

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uniondale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Questions
    • What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   View Answer

Various Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2012.

Initially contacted by a recruiter..then hiring manager then hr manager then vp then hiring manager again...great company, outstanding values...

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging sales call you have been on   Answer Question
    Take the offer...the company is AWESOME

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

got a call from the company and asked to come on the particular date for interview. 1st round was the aptitude test 2nd round was Group discussion and 3rd was Personal interview. got a confirmation call from the HR later background verification took place.

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2009.

It was a long but diligent interview process.

It was quicx and fair

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

5 Telephone Interviews, 1 F2F Interview locally

Interview Questions
    • You are coming from executive search, why do you think you can sell and manage in a cost-centric staffing organization?   View Answer
    Back and forth a few times. Got $2,500 more than initial base salary offer, with a large bonus potential. Bonus was never realized ($0). Process took over 4 months...ridiculous. Also, no formal 1:1 onboarding. In hindsight, I would have never accepted this offer.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Manpower in August 2012.

Sales professionals that are applying with Manpower must be prepared to pass a timed Wonderlic test and you must pass in order to move forward to the first interview. If you've never taken the Wonderlic be sure to look it up and practice.

Interview Questions
    • If you do not understand a question do not guess! Ask the interviewer to please "clarify". I know this sounds like common sense but the interviewers are looking to see if you will ask for more clarification in order to answer correctly or simply ramble on and talk from your rear end.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

The hiring and interview process was very lengthy but the company truly tries to match the best qualified candidate to the position. First, i interviewed with a company recruiter after I placed my resume online with resume rabbit. i received a one line questions asking if I was interested in a Branch Manager position? I responded yes. I did well with the first two interviews with the company recruiters and took an online examination. From there, I had a behavioral interview with another HR person. From there, I interviewd with the Regional Manager and another Branch manager at the same time. The process then proceeded to the EVP of Sales for the whole country. This last interview was by telephone. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you can manage selling a service as opposed to a tangible product?   View Answer
    Salary. The company will pay what is competitive and fair for your skills and economic environment.

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!