Manpower

128 candidate interviews

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
London, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Question – asks you about tackling competition   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yea tried but they knoced me down

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Uniondale, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

Interview Details – My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Question – What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Senior Marketing Professional
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Question – Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Entry-Level Interview

Entry-Level
Sparks, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

Interview Details – fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Interview Question – What did I want to do for the future   View Answer

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Loan Document Specialist
Solon, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Manpower in September 2013.

Interview Details – Phone contact with Iron Mountain's offices in Solon, Ohio

Ms. Abbey Young provided website address and encouraged me to apply for openings soon

If Iron Mountain believed there was a solid connection between it and me an associate would contact me by email about calling to schedule a possible phone interview.

Interview Question – How can you arrange an unorganized file boxe's records without compromising proper sequence ?   Answer Question

National Account Manager AoG Interview

National Account Manager AoG
Wellington (New Zealand)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Manpower in September 2012.

Interview Details – Casual Coffe and follow up. Panel Interview and Psych testing

Interview Question – "How would I set process in place for my clients"   View Answer

Permanent Placement Consultant Interview

Permanent Placement Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in August 2008.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews with various levels of the organization. All at different times, locations, etc.

Interview Question – What do you think you'd say to a prospective employer that had not posted a position to gain their interest in viewing your candidate?   View Answer

Various Interview

Various

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by a recruiter..then hiring manager then hr manager then vp then hiring manager again...great company, outstanding values...

Interview Question – What was the most challenging sales call you have been on   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take the offer...the company is AWESOME

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Interview Details – Be well prepared, be yourself and never back down...

Interview Question – There were some mathematic-logical propositions somethink like IQ test.   View Answer

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!