Manpower Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uniondale, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Questions
    • What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions
    yea tried but they knoced me down

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions
    • Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Associate Programmer Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

they called me for an interview and I was present. after the interview, I received present position and work up to now. I am satisfied with the Agilent factory because of a work environment that is comfortable, safe and protected. I am also very satisfied with all the facilities provided. I hope to hard work we for a longer period at the plant. Now, i am active in badminton and futsal and participated many activities related to both of it.

Interview Questions
    • what you have learned throughout work in Agilent?   View Answer
    i am satisfied all about Agilent Technologies.

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Manpower in September 2013.

Phone contact with Iron Mountain's offices in Solon, Ohio

Ms. Abbey Young provided website address and encouraged me to apply for openings soon

If Iron Mountain believed there was a solid connection between it and me an associate would contact me by email about calling to schedule a possible phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How can you arrange an unorganized file boxe's records without compromising proper sequence ?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sofia (Bulgaria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Be well prepared, be yourself and never back down...

Interview Questions
    • There were some mathematic-logical propositions somethink like IQ test.   View Answer

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sparks, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

I applied in-person - interviewed at Manpower in November 2011.

fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Various Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2012.

Initially contacted by a recruiter..then hiring manager then hr manager then vp then hiring manager again...great company, outstanding values...

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging sales call you have been on   Answer Question
    Take the offer...the company is AWESOME

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2009.

It was a long but diligent interview process.

It was quicx and fair

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!