Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (London, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions

• asks you about tackling competition   1 Answer

Negotiation

yea tried but they knoced me down

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Uniondale, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Questions

• What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   1 Answer

Logistics Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Jackson, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Job was not completely described in details at the time of the initial call to set up the interview. Pay rate was not the same at the time of the interview. Minimal details about the company other that the position can on be filled by a non-tobacco user. Company would not hire anyone that even smoked socially. Dates for previous jobs not related to the job description seemed to be more of an issue. Did not have an acceptable interview process.

Interview Questions

• First question was do you smoke at all?   1 Answer

Professional Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groveland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Groveland, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Confirmed telephone interview with the hiring manager for a 1-hour telephone interview. Asked questions about my background and explained the function and the accomplishments they are seeking to bring on and win a new client in their area. Discussed the time difference, but agreed time difference was not an issue since Recruiting is not a 9 to 5 job. Asked about travel and was always open to travel as done in the past.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my background in recruiting on previous employers and if I have done full life-cycle recruiting.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Asked about my previous salary and expectations. Agreed to the offer.

Entry-Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Manpower (Sparks, NV) in November 2011.

Interview

fill out 10 page application and then they interviewed me. They sent me to temporally job assignments, jobs that were entry level. Meet some good people. Some jobs I wanted to be hired on full time

Interview Questions

• What did I want to do for the future   1 Answer

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower (Solon, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

Phone contact with Iron Mountain's offices in Solon, Ohio Ms. Abbey Young provided website address and encouraged me to apply for openings soon If Iron Mountain believed there was a solid connection between it and me an associate would contact me by email about calling to schedule a possible phone interview.

Interview Questions

• How can you arrange an unorganized file boxe's records without compromising proper sequence ?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2009.

Interview

It was a long but diligent interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was quicx and fair

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Timişoara (Romania)) in March 2009.

Interview

I was recommended for this job by a former colleague from Manpower. Interview process was about 20 days long, and consisted of an initial screening telephone, used to validate skills that were relevant to the current job, then a panel interview with the HR Manager, Recruitment Manager and Administrative Responsible from the HR Department. Aftwerwards, I was invited for a MS Office aptitude test, involving aspects I would comonly meet in my future activity. Final response took about one week after this final step.

Interview Questions

• I can`t say I was asked anything too difficult, all the questions were extremely relevant for past experience as well as covering all main aspects of the future job.   1 Answer