Manpower

Updated Aug 18, 2014

Average Difficulty
128 candidate interviews

Staffing Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Interview one time with direct supervisor and then with someone in upper managment. I interviewed with the President. Pretty basic interview but also must complete online testing, testing during interview and drug/background check. Then must complete 2 weeks of training.

Interview Question – There were a lot of questions about "rejection."   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Cut-and-dry salary/benefits

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – I applied through Cocubes. It was actually under campus placement. There was a group discussion round. We were told to sit in a conference room . The HR took our resumes and then questioned each one of us . The questions were very general.

Interview Question – You are a science graduate , so why do you want to work as an HR Executive.?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details – I took some typing and computer software tests which I did very well on. Then, I spoke with several Manpower employees (Sr. Staffing Specialist, Manager, and Regional Manager) about current and future employment goals.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation... take it or leave it.

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details – Manpower always waits till the last minute to fill positions, therefore making the process exceptionally easy to go through. You pass the drug test & your in...

Negotiation Details – You except what it pays or you get skipped.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Question – Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Director. Face to face with director and manager. Hired on the spot.

Reason for Declining – Salary

Propsal Writer Interview

Propsal Writer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Interviews conducted by members of HR, Team Leads, Group Director and Hiring Manager. As I was applying for a remote position, all interviews were conducted by phone. Interviews were scheduled in a timely fashion, and the schedule was adhered to. Each member of the staff was very forthcoming and provided great information. Nothing was rushed or insincere. Extremely thorough interview process, which proves that ManpowerGroup is very much "walking the talk" of looking for the best fit for their positions, not simply a warm body.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard interview process of being asked real life scenario based questions. "Give an example of a time you..."   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details – Not a good interview process for temp work, I was not very happy. I was put under pressure made to wait which was long. Was rushed throughout the process.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at Manpower

Interview Details – The Staffing Specialists were very quick to respond and set up an interview. Interview process was pretty basic, but the assessments took a bit longer than expected. I knew more than the assessments allowed me to express, testing was rigid and only allowed one way to complete tasks.

Interview Question – Describe a time you handled a disgruntle customer and what was the outcome of the situation?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Muncie, IN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

Interview Details – just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Question – how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!