Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.5

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview: First there were questions about personal work, and computer experience. Then specific questions about how I would deal with a difficult customer, or situation. Then I was send an e-mail link to complete an online computer competency test - which I passed. Then the process would move on to the final interview, which I didn't get. This was surprising as I aced the phone and computer competency tests, and the interviewer was very eager to hire me. I was told that I would get a call that afternoon to complete the process and be hired. I am not sure what mysterious happenings went on in between. Tried to contact and did not get a reply - not professional!

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about how you would deal with an upset customer. Questions about whether you would pass on to a supervisor or try to handle yourself.   1 Answer

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

This interview was for a contracting position at Samsung Austin Semiconductor. The interview was conducted with three members from the team I was applying for. It ranged from techs to engineers. Pretty straight forward reviewing my resume and asking questions based off of that. be confident in your answers and at least demonstrate you are familiar with basic technology (i.e. Microsoft Office, email, etc). A key point one made was that I showed good ability to think for myself and problem solve. Also, there was a skills test for Windows and Office as a part of Manpower's initial screening. Pretty simple if you have ever used the two frequently. There's some tough one's but don't fret, I definitely did not make a perfect score.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you worked through a difficult problem in the past.   Answer Question

Factory Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

There was no interview to speak of. To them, I was a warm body to shove into a job. They asked me to fill out some forms and pee in a cup. When I arrived, there were maybe 20 people ahead of me. As soon as they were offered a cup, I moved up to third place.

Interview Questions

• Very standard stuff. Where are you from? Where have you worked before   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Manpower (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

3 stages 1st sign up in person - best to be introduced by someone already working for Manpower 2nd computer and communication skills - the interview was easy 3rd telephone interview - lasted about half an hour, questions were to check how good your responses cover with the cv and to check your competencies. After getting through there is a background check

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and informal. A friend referred me so it didn't take long for me to meet with someone. I was asked basic questions, ie. How did you hear about us? Are you comfortable with taking a drug test, etc.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2015.

Interview

Once I completed the application process I received the initial phone call describing the position, asking questions about my background and then advising that I would be sent testing to complete. After completing the testing, you are scheduled for an additional phone interview that is recorded where you answer situational interview questions and have to read a mock script for the position. After that point, you are advised that the interview will be forwarded to the onsite recruiter and they will be in contact with you if they want to do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an upset customer. What was the problem and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in February 2014.

Interview

it took 2 weeks and i had a phone interview and an assessment test, then i later received a call that i was accepted which took approximately 2 weeks. i apple online then got a call after 3 days from the company

Electrical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower (Duluth, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very thorough, and intense. watched films about fire safety, emergency procedures, and a group discussion with other applicants. A math test, and lots of paperwork to complete. Overall it was interesting. Did not taking a drug test, it was odd. the female rep stuck this thing in all of our mouths at once. We all looked like we had a pacifier in our mouth and it looked silly. Some questions were basic and more of the industrial type.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience, part of town i reside in, and background questions.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monticello, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Monticello, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Several phone interviews followed by a face to face via computer. I started with my recruiter to determine my aptitude and interest in the position. Once that was completed, I conducted another phone interview with the VP of the division. Once I had his approval, I conducted a video interview with the company that Manpower was contracted with.

Intake Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Saw a job posting and submitted resume. Was contacted same day and did phone interview. Scheduled an in-person interview with area manager for a future date. Had that interview and then was scheduled to do a Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, and personality test. Had third interview with office staff. Was starting to get upset, with all of the testing and interviewing for a part time job! Come to find out the position had a lot of turnover and wasn't very high paying.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was told that pay raises were far and few between.