Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.4

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Tampa, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview: First there were questions about personal work, and computer experience. Then specific questions about how I would deal with a difficult customer, or situation. Then I was send an e-mail link to complete an online computer competency test - which I passed. Then the process would move on to the final interview, which I didn't get. This was surprising as I aced the phone and computer competency tests, and the interviewer was very eager to hire me. I was told that I would get a call that afternoon to complete the process and be hired. I am not sure what mysterious happenings went on in between. Tried to contact and did not get a reply - not professional!

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about how you would deal with an upset customer. Questions about whether you would pass on to a supervisor or try to handle yourself.   1 Answer

Temporary Worker Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

What I was told about the job was not what I received upon accepting the position. I would caution anyone thinking about joining to make sure to research the position before accepting.

Interview Questions

Hours conflicted with school.

Logistics Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Jackson, TN) in March 2015.

Interview

Job was not completely described in details at the time of the initial call to set up the interview. Pay rate was not the same at the time of the interview. Minimal details about the company other that the position can on be filled by a non-tobacco user. Company would not hire anyone that even smoked socially. Dates for previous jobs not related to the job description seemed to be more of an issue. Did not have an acceptable interview process.

Interview Questions

• First question was do you smoke at all?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Very intense. I went through 4 rounds of interviews. 3 phone screens (due to management being out of state) and 1 face to face. The last step is a culture fit interview to make sure that you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty straight to the point

Temporary Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This interview required availability for most of the day. It involved an in-person interview with a supervisor to become familiar with you. Secondly, I needed to complete some Microsoft Office Suite testing. This was to determine your overall skills level with MS Office. After that, I met with the supervisor again and she stated that someone would call me about any prospective jobs. I needed to follow-up after not hearing anything for three weeks. After that call, I was notified within a week about a temp. job. I took that job which lasted several months until the end of its term. Then, I took another job with a financial services company. I was a temp for that company for a year until they wanted to hire me as a permanent employee. It was a great experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ada, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (Ada, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and had to take two online assessments, passed those then had an interview with the onsite manager. At arrival I was asked to wait for about 10 min. The supervisor come and greeted me, and walked me to her office. There was the Manager in the room as well. Was asked questions regarding myself and my general background.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider adding value to customer service means?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had to avid by a policy that you did not agree with, if so what was it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where someones was angry at a policy establish by a company and how did you reduce the tension?   Answer Question
    • Whats would you define great customer service as?   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

My interview was set up through my school and went good. The company I was interviewing for had a three part process which was a test, skill lab and interview.

Sanitation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lodi, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Lodi, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

They asked if I worked this company before? and I said no I haven't And they moved on to next question. They asked if I had ever been in Jail. I said no. Have I stole from any company before? said no.

Interview Questions

• If I had felony against me.   1 Answer

Industrial Cleaning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sturgis, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Sturgis, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

I had to apply on line first. I received a phone call from Manpower for an orientation the next day. I went in for a three hour orientation where I watched videos and filled out paperwork for the company. I then sat down for a one on one with a woman named Kelly who went over my my paperwork and discussed what type of job I was interested in. It took a month and a half to place me at Abbott labs as an Industrial cleaning specialist.

Interview Questions

• What kind of salary was I looking to make?   1 Answer

Onsite Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (DeKalb, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

This interview was scheduled last minute, and as a surprise to the branch manager, and staffing specialist. Informal interview with the owner of the franchise in a coffee shop Was told I had the job already and that I was just getting to know the owner Franchise owner seemed to be very out of touch with what types of positions the company was staffing for the client