Manpower

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2014.

Interview Details – Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Interview Question – Past phone experience?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Senior Marketing Professional
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Question – Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Client Interview

Client
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Fill out application: Once called in for interview should be professional and show an eagerness to work, so they will take you serious. Interview is quick and basic. Many of my friends that i have suggested use Man Power to find employment did however not receive phone calls for interviews.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a job.   Answer Question

On Site Supervisor Interview

On Site Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – There was a detailed hiring process. I went through 3 separate interviews before being offered the position and then hired. The office was clean and the staff very professional. Everyone involved in the hiring process was pleasant and welcoming. Each of the interviewers had a different title/level within the company. I was impressed by the details each interviewer had about different aspects of the job I was applying for. Non of the questions were too difficult, just your standard "how did you handle this..." type of questioning.

Interview Question – Asked about supervisory experience. How I handled a difficult employees regarding attendance issues and work performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not much give in the pay range, initially. I would definitely use your prior experience as a negotiation tool. They will start as low as possible, when in reality, they can go much higher.

Skid Loader Interview

Skid Loader
Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2012.

Interview Details – Not hard just really have to take a couple Tests depending on where they place you.

Interview Question – Some of the tests are tedious.   Answer Question

Propsal Writer Interview

Propsal Writer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Interviews conducted by members of HR, Team Leads, Group Director and Hiring Manager. As I was applying for a remote position, all interviews were conducted by phone. Interviews were scheduled in a timely fashion, and the schedule was adhered to. Each member of the staff was very forthcoming and provided great information. Nothing was rushed or insincere. Extremely thorough interview process, which proves that ManpowerGroup is very much "walking the talk" of looking for the best fit for their positions, not simply a warm body.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard interview process of being asked real life scenario based questions. "Give an example of a time you..."   Answer Question

Help Desk Agent Interview

Help Desk Agent
Muncie, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview, the offered for me to do some testing online at home but the web site would not work through my internet service so I had to go into their office. They scheduled for me to go through several different test sections and then I had two different interviews. I was then scheduled for an orientation on a later date at the main brainch at the same location.

Interview Question – The questions were all basic as to my availability and how comfortible I was with the product I would be doing technical support for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not really any negotiation, they told me what the client had to offer, it was not very appealing but it was a job and I needed on at the time so I took it and you just accepted what they offered.

Staffing Representative Interview

Staffing Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details – One phone screening, one long interview, and a job offer on the spot. My interview was good, the office was impressive, and it seemed like a great place to land. The owners are a married couple, and sometimes their personal life spills out into the office and this was noticed at my interview.

Interview Question – There really were not any.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go for what you really want. They are reasonable.

Operations Professional Interview

Operations Professional
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Interview Details – Received email, then phone screened, in person interview scheduled. Then 2 more phone interviews with a team lead and HR. Then a a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Interview Question – all pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pretty simple, hiring manager was only able to negotiate so much, then went to Corp re: salary negotiations.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Associate Recruiter
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in February 2014.

Interview Details – Initially a phone interview and then a panel interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?   Answer Question