Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.5

Grinder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkhart, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Elkhart, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Very easy. Just talk about the type of job you are looking for and pay range. They will pair you with any openings they have that look to be a fit.

Interview Questions

• None, it was all pretty straight forward. General questions about education and work history.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Pay is predetermined

Analyst/Order Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Assumption, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Assumption, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Manpower called me to see if I was interested in the position. They called me back to schedule an interview. I went to the interview. Manpower told me they were very interested in hiring me. I was then told they had hired someone else who had SAP experience. About 3 weeks later, I was contacted by Manpower. The client had fired the person they hired and wanted to know if I was still interested. I accepted the position and we worked out a start date.

Interview Questions

• What could my past experience bring to this employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. When 1st candidate was fired after a short time, I was asked if I was still interested and then I accepted the position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$12 hr works

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Raleigh, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by recruiter. Had an in depth telephone interview. Interviewed in person.Resume was submitted to prospective employer. Went through backgound check and drug screen. Subsequently hired.

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable working in a call center environment and being on the telephones during the majority of the work day?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Overall the planning and communication with the internal recruiter was very helpful for the interviews. The initial interview was a phone interview and then asked for an in person interview. I interviewed with over 4 people - 2 people during each of the interviews. Each were over a hour.

Interview Questions

• Questions are all behavioral and you need to be well prepared with situations and outcomes.   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manpower (State College, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The day of my interview, I went through IQ and drug tests. Before the tests, I was asked to create an online Manpower account and filled out some questionnaire. The IQ test focused on the ability to recognize things based on their configurations while dealing with time as a speed factor.

Interview Questions

• How far would you like to drive to a workplace.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything was prompt from the interview process to setting up your deposits

Interview Questions

• Of course it's not knowing what to expect from the company   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Interview

Manpower always waits till the last minute to fill positions, therefore making the process exceptionally easy to go through. You pass the drug test & your in...

Negotiation

You except what it pays or you get skipped.

Applications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Very quick and easy, painless. Very helpful staff.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Process began in November 2013. I applied for the position after speaking with a current employee in late October. First interview was a phone interview, which was basically just a screening. Recruiter talked to me about salary, job responsibilities,and asked if I was okay with that. When the conversation was over she offered to schedule an in person interview with a manager, but was unable to set a date until January because of lack of business. In early January I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. It was a group interview setting where they first explained the expectations, etc of the position and then they took people one by one to be interviewed by two current employees with basic questions about experience and availability. I was then taken back to the group to wait for a interview with two out of four managers. After about 3 weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary and hours are same for everyone.