Manpower

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower.

Only one interview over the phone , then you are sent through online testing and then if you do well in the testing, then there is one interview in person.

Interview Questions
    You are told the rate and you can accept it or decline the offer.

Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Received email, then phone screened, in person interview scheduled. Then 2 more phone interviews with a team lead and HR. Then a a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Interview Questions
    pretty simple, hiring manager was only able to negotiate so much, then went to Corp re: salary negotiations.

Substitute Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Very professional, friendly, & curtious! this is extremely rare in some employers.

Telephone Operator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manpower.

I had a great experience in Colorado. The people were friendly & helpful & I obtained a job right away.

Loan Document Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower in September 2013.

Phone contact with Iron Mountain's offices in Solon, Ohio

Ms. Abbey Young provided website address and encouraged me to apply for openings soon

If Iron Mountain believed there was a solid connection between it and me an associate would contact me by email about calling to schedule a possible phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • How can you arrange an unorganized file boxe's records without compromising proper sequence ?   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in July 2013.

I was called by Manpower to interview with Safran in Anaheim, CA for a data-entry position. I went and they were very pleased by my work background. After that they submitted me for a background check, which I passed. I did wait for weeks while the process went forth.

Interview Questions
    • I really don't remember a question I considered difficult.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, they gave me a shift and payrate I accepted.

Staffing Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview one time with direct supervisor and then with someone in upper managment. I interviewed with the President. Pretty basic interview but also must complete online testing, testing during interview and drug/background check. Then must complete 2 weeks of training.

No negotiation. Cut-and-dry salary/benefits

Manpower Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied through other source – interviewed at Manpower in March 2013.

My interview was very professional and the people there were really nice, I have worked at a lot of different temp agency and I can honestly say if i had to do it all over again I would have went to Manpower they check in with you, they make sure to keep in contact with you on a consistent basis

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you recently handled an irate customer   View Answer

Constituent Representative Specialist At the American Cancer Society Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

I got a call for an interview within a week of applying and scheduled an interview within a week of the call. I interviewed for a position at American Cancer Society's call center. The interview was pretty basic and they will record your voice reading a script on a mock phone call. Iwas called back a few days after the interview to begin training.

Interview Questions
    • again, the interview was pretty basic. no real fastballs   Answer Question

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Basic work history, oral swab drug test after offer, tests for HIPAA and patient rights, then tax forms. They went over the job overview and working conditions which were a hospital setting, cold/temperature controlled environments, proper use of PPE, chance of dealing with bodily fluids and patients with psych disorders.