Manpower

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Falls Church, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – The hiring and inteview process was very simple and straightforward. You meet with a representative from the company, you let them know what pay you are willing to accept, etc. You will then watch a video, complete paperwork and take any related skills tests. Overall the process took about 1 hour.

Interview Question – Most difficult is trying to determine the lowest pay you are willing to accept. I would recommend anyone starting out not to low ball themselves.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manpower in August 2012.

Interview Details – Sales professionals that are applying with Manpower must be prepared to pass a timed Wonderlic test and you must pass in order to move forward to the first interview. If you've never taken the Wonderlic be sure to look it up and practice.

Interview Question – If you do not understand a question do not guess! Ask the interviewer to please "clarify". I know this sounds like common sense but the interviewers are looking to see if you will ask for more clarification in order to answer correctly or simply ramble on and talk from your rear end.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very lengthy but the company truly tries to match the best qualified candidate to the position. First, i interviewed with a company recruiter after I placed my resume online with resume rabbit. i received a one line questions asking if I was interested in a Branch Manager position? I responded yes. I did well with the first two interviews with the company recruiters and took an online examination. From there, I had a behavioral interview with another HR person. From there, I interviewd with the Regional Manager and another Branch manager at the same time. The process then proceeded to the EVP of Sales for the whole country. This last interview was by telephone. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Question – How do you think you can manage selling a service as opposed to a tangible product?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary. The company will pay what is competitive and fair for your skills and economic environment.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Manpower.

Interview Details – Very simple. I applied, hrs later I was called by a recruiter and had a 10 minute phone screening. I was then interviwed 3 days later by another person over the phpne, which literally lasted 2 minutes. She didn't ask any questions. It seems like she just wanted to hear my voice. The next day, the 1st recruiter called & said I have another interview in 2 days via phone, then after that an offer will be made...all in a one week!...very friendly recruiters & managers!

Interview Question – None...very easy and basic..only a little about my background!   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Fort Collins, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

Interview Details – When interviewing for the position, there wasn't a lot of detail provided about the position. I was asked if I would like to try this position, and I accepted. Following the interview with the client, I asked for more money and was granted a slightly higher salary.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give the company all of your ability to succeed in this position   View Answer
  • I was asked what I liked or disliked the most about my previous employment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Short and sweet....I asked the Manpower representative, "Of the candidates you are sending out for this interview, who has the greatest education and work experience?" She told me that I was the higer rated candidate and that is when I asked for a little more money. I held to my conviction and was granted a slightly higher starting hourly wage because of my own belief in my own ability.

Regional Director Interview

Regional Director
Columbus, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2008.

Interview Details – Phone screen > meet with VP > meet with Senior VP

Interview Question – No surprises at all   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – received another offer that more lucrative

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Data Entry Clerk
Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Manpower in May 2008.

Interview Details – Initially you go into the office and fill out an application. After the application, you speak to a recruiter and he or she will tell you about the company. If you are still interested, you will watch a brief video about the policies and safety. When that is over you will take a typing test. After everything is done they will let you know if they have any openings and if not they will call you when openings come available.

Interview Question – What would your previous co-workers say about you?   Answer Question

Global Technology Services Intern Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial communications were done by phone and email and were very pleasant. Planning, I was given times to select from that ranged by date to give me an opportunity to choose one that worked for me. The interview was in a small conference room with five people on the team I was interviewing for. They all asked questions on experience and why I think I'm qualified, etc.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time where you were working with someone or a group of people that you found highly difficult to work with. How did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in December 2010.

Interview Details – I got the call from a recruiting staff. Then I went there and had a skills test. Finally I met the manager from the department who provided this position.

Interview Question – How much do I learn about a specific software that they are using.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – work time

Very Easy Interview

Production Worker Interview

Production Worker
Waynesville, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Manpower in May 2011.

Interview Details – They were very helpful and made it as easy as possible.

Interview Question – What was your employment history, what was your position, and what are you looking for as wages?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower