Manpower

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.5

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in February 2013.

Very quick and painless, though not thorough. Basically hired me on the spot.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Falls Church, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower.

The hiring and inteview process was very simple and straightforward. You meet with a representative from the company, you let them know what pay you are willing to accept, etc. You will then watch a video, complete paperwork and take any related skills tests. Overall the process took about 1 hour.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult is trying to determine the lowest pay you are willing to accept. I would recommend anyone starting out not to low ball themselves.   Answer Question

Production Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, AR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in January 2013.

filled out app. on line then was called out for a groud interview

Interview Questions
    they are impossible to communicate with

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source – interviewed at Manpower in January 2013.

You setup an account on there website. Than go an office and fill out paperwork. When a job is available you interview with the office and then with the company that will be paying manpower. after that you go thru a background check and when everything is taken care of you begin working.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing that sticks out, I new which company I wanted to work for and I needed a contract company to work for to get there.   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manpower.

Very simple. I applied, hrs later I was called by a recruiter and had a 10 minute phone screening. I was then interviwed 3 days later by another person over the phpne, which literally lasted 2 minutes. She didn't ask any questions. It seems like she just wanted to hear my voice. The next day, the 1st recruiter called & said I have another interview in 2 days via phone, then after that an offer will be made...all in a one week!...very friendly recruiters & managers!

Interview Questions
    • None...very easy and basic..only a little about my background!   Answer Question

Skid Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower in October 2012.

Not hard just really have to take a couple Tests depending on where they place you.

Patient Care Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower in September 2012.

Easy process. They essentially make sure you are not a serial killer and have decent interpersonal skills. Also come prepared with proof of your vaccinations.

Non negotiable. Flat pay starting at $9 and hour and going up to $10 if you work on a psyc unit.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Manpower in August 2012.

Sales professionals that are applying with Manpower must be prepared to pass a timed Wonderlic test and you must pass in order to move forward to the first interview. If you've never taken the Wonderlic be sure to look it up and practice.

Interview Questions
    • If you do not understand a question do not guess! Ask the interviewer to please "clarify". I know this sounds like common sense but the interviewers are looking to see if you will ask for more clarification in order to answer correctly or simply ramble on and talk from your rear end.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower in August 2012.

Applied and talked to professionally. I gave work experience had one temporary job. I am waiting for my next job. They call when they have work.

Interview Questions
    • Why did the job I got sent to ask me something that was wrong?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Questions
    • how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer
    none