Manpower

86 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service/Event Coordinator Interview

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Manpower in March 2008.

Interview Details – You will need to go to theit website set up a profile. then you will be scheduled to come to the office to take a skills test, and based on your skills they will help you look for a job.

Recruiter Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in November 2010.

Interview Details – Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Interview Details – Great company, interview process is rigorous, but not repetitive. Process has many checkpoints to ensure that you can do all things you say you can. Company is very impressive - great facility, knowledgeable staff and they are mindful of their history and where they want to go. Difficult industry, Manpower is the biggest player but there are many small firms in the space.

Interview Question – How would you transition to the staffing industry?   Answer Question

Harrisburg, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in February 2011.

Interview Details – Company called me selling me on their service and why their company is looking for a recruiter. They did a lot of selling vs. getting to know about me and what experiences I have had over the years.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Uniondale, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in October 2011.

Interview Details – My interview with the interviewer was great. He said he if he is to hire me how will I be as asset to the company. I told him that I will be a great asset to the company because I will work to the best of my ability and I will prove to him that I can do the work well. I also tell him that he will not disappointed because I am a reliable person. I will also work and improve myself by helping in other areas of the company when ever they needed help.

Interview Question – What type of animal would you classified yourself as?   View Answer

Vancouver, WA

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, followed up by an in person interview and a second interview. Offer and communications made via email.

Interview Question – What are you top stengths?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Manpower in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was recruited off a job board for this position because I had sales experience. After two phone conversations with an RPO recruiter, had an in-person interview scheduled with the branch manager. After we had interviewed for roughly 1 hour, had another unscheduled interview with the regional director. Both were very cordial and free-flowing interviews.

After 3 days, I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Walk me through your work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not really have a negotiation phase. I was told that the salary would be at one level during the interview and was offered at $2,000 above the number.

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Interview

Columbus, OH

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very easy, they posted an ad on craigslist and I emailed them. They called the next day then I went in and took a series of typing tests and skills tests. I was never interviewed. After that I filled out endless paperwork and was told when and where the actual job was. The company I worked for was very pleasant besides their hourly quota. I put in my two weeks notice to return full time to school with no problem. Because they didn't really interview people some of my manpower co-workers were extremely... different.

Interview Question – Are you able to work certain hours?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very easy... The manager liked me. I got to meet the VP of the north american division

Negotiation Details – there was none, fair offer was made