Manpower

2.5

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower in August 2012.

Applied and talked to professionally. I gave work experience had one temporary job. I am waiting for my next job. They call when they have work.

Interview Questions
    • Why did the job I got sent to ask me something that was wrong?   Answer Question

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in July 2012.

just a face to face interview after filling out online application. Once you finish this its just waiting for the training class to start up. training is 3 weeks long and after that you start the on the phones and have person helping you. if you fail to get certified or pass training you lose the job

Interview Questions
    • how long do you see yourself being here   View Answer
    none

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

The hiring and interview process was very lengthy but the company truly tries to match the best qualified candidate to the position. First, i interviewed with a company recruiter after I placed my resume online with resume rabbit. i received a one line questions asking if I was interested in a Branch Manager position? I responded yes. I did well with the first two interviews with the company recruiters and took an online examination. From there, I had a behavioral interview with another HR person. From there, I interviewd with the Regional Manager and another Branch manager at the same time. The process then proceeded to the EVP of Sales for the whole country. This last interview was by telephone. I was offered the position one week later.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you can manage selling a service as opposed to a tangible product?   View Answer
    Salary. The company will pay what is competitive and fair for your skills and economic environment.

Help Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

I had a phone interview, the offered for me to do some testing online at home but the web site would not work through my internet service so I had to go into their office. They scheduled for me to go through several different test sections and then I had two different interviews. I was then scheduled for an orientation on a later date at the main brainch at the same location.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all basic as to my availability and how comfortible I was with the product I would be doing technical support for.   Answer Question
    There was not really any negotiation, they told me what the client had to offer, it was not very appealing but it was a job and I needed on at the time so I took it and you just accepted what they offered.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower in June 2012.

When interviewing for the position, there wasn't a lot of detail provided about the position. I was asked if I would like to try this position, and I accepted. Following the interview with the client, I asked for more money and was granted a slightly higher salary.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to give the company all of your ability to succeed in this position   View Answer
    • I was asked what I liked or disliked the most about my previous employment.   View Answer
    Short and sweet....I asked the Manpower representative, "Of the candidates you are sending out for this interview, who has the greatest education and work experience?" She told me that I was the higer rated candidate and that is when I asked for a little more money. I held to my conviction and was granted a slightly higher starting hourly wage because of my own belief in my own ability.

Global Technology Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in May 2012.

Initial communications were done by phone and email and were very pleasant. Planning, I was given times to select from that ranged by date to give me an opportunity to choose one that worked for me. The interview was in a small conference room with five people on the team I was interviewing for. They all asked questions on experience and why I think I'm qualified, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time where you were working with someone or a group of people that you found highly difficult to work with. How did you overcome this?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower in May 2012.

Phone interview first. The second was a mock phone call. The third was a face to face intervoew with the manager and manpower. Then i met with the program ditector.

Warehouse Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

There was an initial phone call to inquire about work availability. After this, there was an email link to their website for paperwork. A drug test was required. Then a long wait for job availability.

No negotiations possible.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

Great company, interview process is rigorous, but not repetitive. Process has many checkpoints to ensure that you can do all things you say you can. Company is very impressive - great facility, knowledgeable staff and they are mindful of their history and where they want to go. Difficult industry, Manpower is the biggest player but there are many small firms in the space.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower in April 2012.

5 Telephone Interviews, 1 F2F Interview locally

Interview Questions
    • You are coming from executive search, why do you think you can sell and manage in a cost-centric staffing organization?   View Answer
    Back and forth a few times. Got $2,500 more than initial base salary offer, with a large bonus potential. Bonus was never realized ($0). Process took over 4 months...ridiculous. Also, no formal 1:1 onboarding. In hindsight, I would have never accepted this offer.