Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.4

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Process began in November 2013. I applied for the position after speaking with a current employee in late October. First interview was a phone interview, which was basically just a screening. Recruiter talked to me about salary, job responsibilities,and asked if I was okay with that. When the conversation was over she offered to schedule an in person interview with a manager, but was unable to set a date until January because of lack of business. In early January I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. It was a group interview setting where they first explained the expectations, etc of the position and then they took people one by one to be interviewed by two current employees with basic questions about experience and availability. I was then taken back to the group to wait for a interview with two out of four managers. After about 3 weeks I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, very basic questions about experience and explaining resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Salary and hours are same for everyone.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Novato, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Warwick, RI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (West Warwick, RI) in December 2013.

Interview

was hired in life and auto and home department...interviewed both department , was excepted to both departments.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a upset caller....   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Interview

I took some typing and computer software tests which I did very well on. Then, I spoke with several Manpower employees (Sr. Staffing Specialist, Manager, and Regional Manager) about current and future employment goals.

Negotiation

No negotiation... take it or leave it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower in November 2013.

Interview

Fairly easy because I was already employed at the company I intern at we just switched management.

Packaging Or Materials Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Cedar Rapids, IA) in November 2013.

Interview

wanted attend an soon just one time and bonus any amount. I have no problem with communications.

Interview Questions

• wanted questions parting to the job I applied for.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If, I am hired, I will do my best to make effort to performe the job well.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Only one interview over the phone , then you are sent through online testing and then if you do well in the testing, then there is one interview in person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are told the rate and you can accept it or decline the offer.

Operations Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Sacramento, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Received email, then phone screened, in person interview scheduled. Then 2 more phone interviews with a team lead and HR. Then a a verbal offer, and then a written offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pretty simple, hiring manager was only able to negotiate so much, then went to Corp re: salary negotiations.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower in October 2013.

Interview

Very professional, friendly, & curtious! this is extremely rare in some employers.

Client Delivery Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Waukegan, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process started off well. I received a call from Corporate to schedule a phone interview. My in person interview was held later that day. My interviewer was recently promoted to her position and knew just as much as I did about the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of your toughest challenges in the work place and how did you over come it?   1 Answer