Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower
- Staffing Specialist (9)
- Branch Manager (5)
- Administrative Assistant (5)
- Recruiter (4)
- Sales Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- General Laborer (2)
- Data Entry Clerk (2)
- Intern (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Consultant (2)
- Receptionist (2)
- Production Specialist (2)
- Production Worker (2)
- Program Manager (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Loan Document Specialist (1)
- Systems Administrative (1)
- Tech Support (1)
- Payroll Processor (1)
- Administrative/Clerical (1)
- Administrative Assistant and Accounts Payable (1)
- Associate Product Training Manager (1)
- Applications Assistant (1)
- Solution (1)
- Call Center Position (1)
- Local Data Evaluator (1)
- Manpower (1)
- Customer Service/Event Coordinator (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.
At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.
- What's this position going to do for your Career? Answer Question
$12 hr works
Other Interview Reviews for Manpower
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Manpower (Novato, CA) in January 2014.
I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.
- All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test. Answer Question
Recruiter InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Manpower (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2010.
Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.
I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.
Recruiter InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Manpower (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2013.
In overall I really did not find any difficulty expect that it took them soo long to tell me that I am not suitable. However, I really had to admit after 5 interviews with them and answering I lost the interest. But maybe my personality does not suit there.
- Tell me how would you source candidates ? Nothing to worry if you were already recruiter. Answer Question