Manpower

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

Interview Details – At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Question – What's this position going to do for your Career?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $12 hr works

Novato, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Question – All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Audubon, PA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and was given a phone interview within 2 weeks. Then I didn't hear back for almost a month. I had to follow up a lot, but finally was called in for a face to face interview and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Question – Pretty typical questions. They seemed to want me to say what they wanted to hear: team player, up for a challenge, easy going, can work well with a team or alone, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They asked me what I was making and said that their starting rate was a lot higher and actually offered me a lot more than what I asked for- I thought it was really fair until I got here and found out some people were making almost 20K more than me doing the same job with the same or a little more experience.

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in November 2010.

Interview Details – Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2013.

Interview Details – 1 Prescreen
4 Interview
In overall I really did not find any difficulty expect that it took them soo long to tell me that I am not suitable. However, I really had to admit after 5 interviews with them and answering I lost the interest. But maybe my personality does not suit there.

Interview Question – Tell me how would you source candidates ? Nothing to worry if you were already recruiter.   Answer Question

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!