Manpower Recruiter Interview Questions

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2014.

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

$12 hr works

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Manpower in January 2014.

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Audubon, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Audubon, PA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in June 2010.

I applied online and was given a phone interview within 2 weeks. Then I didn't hear back for almost a month. I had to follow up a lot, but finally was called in for a face to face interview and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty typical questions. They seemed to want me to say what they wanted to hear: team player, up for a challenge, easy going, can work well with a team or alone, etc   Answer Question
    They asked me what I was making and said that their starting rate was a lot higher and actually offered me a lot more than what I asked for- I thought it was really fair until I got here and found out some people were making almost 20K more than me doing the same job with the same or a little more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower in November 2010.

Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manpower in November 2013.

1 Prescreen
    4 Interview
    In overall I really did not find any difficulty expect that it took them soo long to tell me that I am not suitable. However, I really had to admit after 5 interviews with them and answering I lost the interest. But maybe my personality does not suit there.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how would you source candidates ? Nothing to worry if you were already recruiter.   Answer Question

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!