Manpower Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$12 hr works

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Novato, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2010.

Interview

Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2013.

Interview

1 Prescreen
    4 Interview
    In overall I really did not find any difficulty expect that it took them soo long to tell me that I am not suitable. However, I really had to admit after 5 interviews with them and answering I lost the interest. But maybe my personality does not suit there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how would you source candidates ? Nothing to worry if you were already recruiter.   Answer Question