Manpower

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

London, MN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Question – asks you about tackling competition   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yea tried but they knoced me down

Sales Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Manpower in March 2009.

Interview Details – Genral conversations in person with senior officers to determine if there was a position that could be created for me inside the organization
Individuals were very engagaing and interesting---wide ranging conversations that were very satisfying
There was no opportunity to create the positionin in this market

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manpower

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manpower Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Manpower employees and interview candidates.