Manpower Sales Manager Interview Questions

4.3

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2011.

Interview

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manpower (London, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions

• asks you about tackling competition   1 Answer

Negotiation

yea tried but they knoced me down

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower in March 2009.

Interview

Genral conversations in person with senior officers to determine if there was a position that could be created for me inside the organization
    Individuals were very engagaing and interesting---wide ranging conversations that were very satisfying
    There was no opportunity to create the positionin in this market