Manpower Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

4.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Manpower in September 2011.

The process was grueling, I felt that the manager was inconvenienced by having to interview me, but every time I spoke to her for an interview she talked all about herself and I didn't get a word in edge wise it seemed. Then told the recruiter she felt I wasn't interested, the recruiter then coached me on how to ask for the job. At that point I realized I didn't even want it if I had to work with a woman like that.. Sounded like a churn and burn sales job that a recent college grad would be better suited for.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you had to overcome adversity (it's been a while but basically that was it)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

It was quite intense to say the least ... they ask yu to form a group do presentation, q and A i really thought that i shouldn't be doing this for so less pay - £20K.

Interview Questions
    yea tried but they knoced me down

Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Manpower in March 2009.

Genral conversations in person with senior officers to determine if there was a position that could be created for me inside the organization
    Individuals were very engagaing and interesting---wide ranging conversations that were very satisfying
    There was no opportunity to create the positionin in this market

Worked for Manpower? Contribute to the Community!