Manpower Staffing Specialist Interview Questions

2.4

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manpower in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that requested a phone interview for the following day. I accepted the phone interview and we discussed the job requirements and the description. The recruiter was knowledgable and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were required to unexpectedly present a presentation? How did you handle the pressure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by an in person interview and a second interview. Offer and communications made via email.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Received an initial phone call from HR and had a brief phone interview, had another phone interview 2 days later with the Lead Recruiter in HR. The phone interviews went well so they set up an interview for me with the Branch Manager.
    During the interview we talked about my background and he told me more about their business. Received call a couple days later for a final interview with the Regional Director. It was very casual and relaxing, as we were talking more about what Manpower wants to do in the future and how I can fit in the plan.
    Got a call from HR with their job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated after the initial job offer, improved offer was made and accepted.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview

I responded to a job ad online, received a call from Manpower, scheduled a phone interview, was then moved forward to a face to face interview at the office. Went for a 2nd face to face interview. Was made job offer over the phone and negotiated pay over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• Had to take two online tests about personality and call center skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Very easy... The manager liked me. I got to meet the VP of the north american division

Negotiation

there was none, fair offer was made

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manpower (Harrisburg, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Company called me selling me on their service and why their company is looking for a recruiter. They did a lot of selling vs. getting to know about me and what experiences I have had over the years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Manpower (Austin, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Was recruited off a job board for this position because I had sales experience. After two phone conversations with an RPO recruiter, had an in-person interview scheduled with the branch manager. After we had interviewed for roughly 1 hour, had another unscheduled interview with the regional director. Both were very cordial and free-flowing interviews.

After 3 days, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not really have a negotiation phase. I was told that the salary would be at one level during the interview and was offered at $2,000 above the number.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Interview one time with direct supervisor and then with someone in upper managment. I interviewed with the President. Pretty basic interview but also must complete online testing, testing during interview and drug/background check. Then must complete 2 weeks of training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Cut-and-dry salary/benefits

Staffing Specialist Interview

Interview

I took some typing and computer software tests which I did very well on. Then, I spoke with several Manpower employees (Sr. Staffing Specialist, Manager, and Regional Manager) about current and future employment goals.

Negotiation

No negotiation... take it or leave it.