Manpower UK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2015

2.1

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manpower UK (Southend-on-Sea, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Had a telephone interview which lasted for about 45mins. Then had a mail sent for an assessment and final interview with RBS, the company they were recruiting for. The assessment comprised of an introductory session by Manpower staff, a short simple test and loads of paper work which took like over and hour. The interview was like 30mins or a little more.

Interview Questions

• Apart from the usual tell me about yourself question, I was asked what I understood by the job description.   Answer Question

Permanent Consultant Interview

Interview

Interview with Business Manager the Regional Manager, process was quick.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manpower UK.

Interview

Personal and written communication, 4 interviews and an exploratory day in the office before I made my final decision.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect to be happening in the industry over the next 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very straightforward

Contract Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Manpower UK (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone call, interview, recruitment open day, start

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiations.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Manpower UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

The process followed a fairly typical standard process of a more basic 1:1 motivational type interview, online skills/personality tests and a second more sales/skills focused 1:1 interview. Much of the first interview was based on selling the opportunity and though it wasn't particularly candid or tailored they were keen to stress career opportunity and commission structures.

Interview Questions

• Nothing a-typical, experienced hires will face a focus on previous billings and they are clear that a sales focus is the most important aspect of the role.   Answer Question

Personality fit with branch manager.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Manpower UK (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

1 stage interview, two interviewers manager and senior coordinator. Competency based interview, quite relaxed and calm. No questions from out of the blue as all based on experience.

Negotiation

I told them how much money I wanted - and they accepted

Waitress In Majestic Hotel Harrogate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manpower UK (Harrogate, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied for job in online and one day i get call and i went for interview. i fill in all documents what they was asking and next day I go to work.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience for this job? And why you think you better to suit in this position?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Manpower UK (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

CV submit, and a 2 hour interview. Questions asked include previous experience, personal interests.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience. I had very little previously, and this lost me the job opportunity   3 Answers

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Manpower UK (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

Same as any recruitment agency, initial telephone conversation, followed by formal interview then another formal interview with area manager. Left me waiting a for 3 weeks to find out if I had the job, only took the job as there was no others out there due to the global depression we are currently in.

Negotiation

Will not negotiate or give a livable wage, £22000 in London is on the breadline, stay away from Manpower like you would the plague. Unrealistic threshold has to be hit before getting any commission, regardless of making them £75000 profit last year I got just over £1000 for all my efforts.