Manpower UK Interview Questions

2.3

Permanent Consultant Interview

Interview with Business Manager the Regional Manager, process was quick.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manpower UK.

Personal and written communication, 4 interviews and an exploratory day in the office before I made my final decision.

Interview Questions
    • What do you expect to be happening in the industry over the next 5 years   Answer Question
    Very straightforward

Contract Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Manpower UK in August 2013.

Phone call, interview, recruitment open day, start

Salary negotiations.

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Manpower UK in December 2012.

1 stage interview, two interviewers manager and senior coordinator. Competency based interview, quite relaxed and calm. No questions from out of the blue as all based on experience.

I told them how much money I wanted - and they accepted

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Manpower UK in December 2012.

The process followed a fairly typical standard process of a more basic 1:1 motivational type interview, online skills/personality tests and a second more sales/skills focused 1:1 interview.
    Much of the first interview was based on selling the opportunity and though it wasn't particularly candid or tailored they were keen to stress career opportunity and commission structures.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing a-typical, experienced hires will face a focus on previous billings and they are clear that a sales focus is the most important aspect of the role.   Answer Question

Personality fit with branch manager.

Waitress In Majestic Hotel Harrogate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrogate, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Manpower UK in May 2012.

I applied for job in online and one day i get call and i went for interview. i fill in all documents what they was asking and next day I go to work.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had experience for this job? And why you think you better to suit in this position?   View Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Uxbridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Manpower UK in February 2012.

CV submit, and a 2 hour interview. Questions asked include previous experience, personal interests.

Interview Questions
    • Previous experience. I had very little previously, and this lost me the job opportunity   View Answers (3)

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Manpower UK in April 2011.

Same as any recruitment agency, initial telephone conversation, followed by formal interview then another formal interview with area manager. Left me waiting a for 3 weeks to find out if I had the job, only took the job as there was no others out there due to the global depression we are currently in.

Will not negotiate or give a livable wage, £22000 in London is on the breadline, stay away from Manpower like you would the plague. Unrealistic threshold has to be hit before getting any commission, regardless of making them £75000 profit last year I got just over £1000 for all my efforts.

Worked for Manpower UK? Contribute to the Community!