ManpowerGroup Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2015

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup (Tampa Palms, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized and disjointed from the start. I spoke with a recruiter in Wisconsin who was unprofessional and came off as rude. He was also dishonest having told a flat out lie that I would be contacted and never was. He was very brief on the call and robotic. It's sad because he is representative of Manpower and I was highly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were scripted and basic such as, explain your technical recruitment skills.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ManpowerGroup (Quincy, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

You must first complete an online application, then you contact a representative the next day who just goes over your application. They will then ask you about your availability and where you'd like to be placed. They will also ask if you have any special accomendations you'd like them to consider.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone screen, followed by 2 on-site interviews. Phone screen was more like a full on interview than the typical screen. Process took about 2 months. Most questions were typical "in your experience, state a time when _________." Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• The executive I met with however wasn't really interested in my portfolio as much as he was getting to know me and my interests. I had prepared to talk about my work and it threw me off.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Great interview process! The recruiters are very diligent and helpful in explaining the process. Be prepared to answers behavioral questions and be passionate about the company! The in-person interview combines a more formal interview and then an informal conversation with current team members

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

I was brought in and 3 managers were in the room, they asked me all of the basic questions. I didn't think the process was too difficult, but the overall interview process did take a long time. It included several phone interviews and then the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• I'm not sure there was a question I thought was difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered what they said was the very top dollar they could for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Starts off hearing what the company in group setting. Then people were pulled one by one in a random order to speak to associate recruiter who went over your resume. Then you spoke to two leads who asked more personal questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

On Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

There was a detailed hiring process. I went through 3 separate interviews before being offered the position and then hired. The office was clean and the staff very professional. Everyone involved in the hiring process was pleasant and welcoming. Each of the interviewers had a different title/level within the company. I was impressed by the details each interviewer had about different aspects of the job I was applying for. Non of the questions were too difficult, just your standard "how did you handle this..." type of questioning.

Interview Questions

• Asked about supervisory experience. How I handled a difficult employees regarding attendance issues and work performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much give in the pay range, initially. I would definitely use your prior experience as a negotiation tool. They will start as low as possible, when in reality, they can go much higher.

Propsal Writer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Interviews conducted by members of HR, Team Leads, Group Director and Hiring Manager. As I was applying for a remote position, all interviews were conducted by phone. Interviews were scheduled in a timely fashion, and the schedule was adhered to. Each member of the staff was very forthcoming and provided great information. Nothing was rushed or insincere. Extremely thorough interview process, which proves that ManpowerGroup is very much "walking the talk" of looking for the best fit for their positions, not simply a warm body.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard interview process of being asked real life scenario based questions. "Give an example of a time you..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Phone interview with Director. Face to face with director and manager. Hired on the spot.

Salary