ManpowerGroup

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

2.4

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Phone screen, followed by 2 on-site interviews. Phone screen was more like a full on interview than the typical screen. Process took about 2 months. Most questions were typical "in your experience, state a time when _________." Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • The executive I met with however wasn't really interested in my portfolio as much as he was getting to know me and my interests. I had prepared to talk about my work and it threw me off.   Answer Question

Account Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

I was brought in and 3 managers were in the room, they asked me all of the basic questions. I didn't think the process was too difficult, but the overall interview process did take a long time. It included several phone interviews and then the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • I'm not sure there was a question I thought was difficult.   Answer Question
    They offered what they said was the very top dollar they could for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManpowerGroup in August 2014.

Starts off hearing what the company in group setting. Then people were pulled one by one in a random order to speak to associate recruiter who went over your resume. Then you spoke to two leads who asked more personal questions.

There was none

On Site Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

There was a detailed hiring process. I went through 3 separate interviews before being offered the position and then hired. The office was clean and the staff very professional. Everyone involved in the hiring process was pleasant and welcoming. Each of the interviewers had a different title/level within the company. I was impressed by the details each interviewer had about different aspects of the job I was applying for. Non of the questions were too difficult, just your standard "how did you handle this..." type of questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about supervisory experience. How I handled a difficult employees regarding attendance issues and work performance.   Answer Question
    There was not much give in the pay range, initially. I would definitely use your prior experience as a negotiation tool. They will start as low as possible, when in reality, they can go much higher.

Propsal Writer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interviews conducted by members of HR, Team Leads, Group Director and Hiring Manager. As I was applying for a remote position, all interviews were conducted by phone. Interviews were scheduled in a timely fashion, and the schedule was adhered to. Each member of the staff was very forthcoming and provided great information. Nothing was rushed or insincere. Extremely thorough interview process, which proves that ManpowerGroup is very much "walking the talk" of looking for the best fit for their positions, not simply a warm body.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty standard interview process of being asked real life scenario based questions. "Give an example of a time you..."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup in April 2014.

Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Staffing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Phone interview with Director. Face to face with director and manager. Hired on the spot.

Salary

Associate Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Telephone pre-screen, followed by two in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage your time when you are not on an assignment or project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ManpowerGroup in February 2014.

Initially a phone interview and then a panel interview.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at ManpowerGroup in February 2014.

I responded to a LinkedIn global email and contacted the Recruiter. I received a callback within 24 hours and scheduled a phone screen. At that point, I was sent a link to take assessments to see if I was a good match from a personality and analytical perspective. After "passing" this portion, a structured, formal 20 minute interview was scheduled with the Recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Take me thru a typical day with your current job. In the staffing business, this is a bit tricky as there is no such thing as a "typical" day.   Answer Question