Manthan Software Systems

3.5

Pre-Sales/Business Consultant, Retail BI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Manthan Software Systems in June 2009.

Very, very long and detailed process. The US branch of their retail practice is second-guessed by HQ on every decision. They have many levels of management, with some very good people in North America who know retail, but India over rules them virtually every time.

The US team kept appointments and made calls as promised, but people calling from India were often late or last minute cancellations.

It felt like there was a disconnect between the US team and the India team.

Interview Questions
    • US team was professional and asked questions one would expect, mostly around success stories or how I thought BI needed to be positioned. The India team pushed every conversation to technical skills, though the position was not a technical one.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in June 2014.

I got call from some consultancy . Initially there was a telephonic round . After clearing telephonic round i was called for face to face . There will be 4 rounds . Telephonic round was easy , which had java basics , collections , spring basics , hibernate basics , jdbc basics . And sql basics like leftjoin , right join

------------------------------
      Inner class example from jdk.
      Linked list in java is doubly linked list ?? If yes how ??
      Composite relation from jdk
      sample code snippets and tell the output (difficult ones)
      css what is absolute and what is relative
      Why DAO is called DAO ??
      Difference between static inner class and inner class??
      left shift operater
      how many bytes int takes
      How do you define the uniqueness of an Object

Technical Round 2 :
      ---------------------------------
      What does container do ???
      There are two list how will you find common elements ??
      There is an array list which has lakhs of string and your name is repeated 10 times , how will you find ??
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Manthan Software Systems in June 2014.

30 mins of first tech round- cleared
    30 mins of second tech round - cleared
    10 mins of third tech round- not selected due to jd and my experience mismatch.
    All questions were based on real time case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in June 2014.

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Manthan Software Systems

Consultant scheduled the interview. There were 2 Technical rounds face to face, first round was core java( all basics). Second round was advanced concepts in JDBC, transaction and servlets.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were on servlets in 2nd round, in spite of mentioning I have not worked on servlets.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in July 2013.

It was through eLitmus. First we were having a GD where they were checking the analytical as well as communication skills. Then during the interview we are having both technical and HR where they were asking questions related to our department.

Interview Questions
    • It was the puzzles.They were tough but once you have answered it you are through the interview.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee/Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in July 2013.

I applied through elitmus. There was a group discussion, followed by a technical cum hr round. I don't know what they were expecting but they kept on bombarding me with randon questions. What is difference between linux and windows(technical differences). What is difference between android and ios(again technical differences). What technology is used in ios. Memory management in OS. y C language gained popularity. What is difference between C and Pascal. SQL queries etc etc. I don't even remember what are the remainig questions they asked me.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to tell internal differences between linux and windows. I explained as much as I could about kernals and how files are handled differently, but I guess they were not satisfied.   Answer Question

Software Configuration Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in March 2013.

Difficult of All the Interviews I attended

Interview Questions
    • They want us to expertise in Networking,Programming,Database and Testing.   View Answer

Senior Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in January 2011.

two rounds, technical and a HR round

tough to negotiate

Assistant Vice President Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Manthan Software Systems in January 2011.

5 round of interviews technical and HR one> ask to write codes and review other person codes. More on technical codes.f interviews technical and HR one> ask to write codes and review other person codes. More on technical codes.

no room for negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Manthan Software Systems in July 2010.

Interview starts from Telephonic rounds, first with HR and then the Concerned department Head.
    it takes 2 rounds of Technical discussion and 2 rounds of HR. 1 st HR round was just for checking interest and background check, and 2nd HR round was for offer letter discussion.