Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manulife Financial
- Business Analyst (4)
- Group Benefits Customer Service Representative (3)
- Actuarial Co-op (3)
- Client Account Representative (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Director (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Financial Advisor (2)
- Senior Actuarial Analyst (2)
- Disability Case Manager (2)
- Customer Service Representative (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (2)
- Actuarial Development Program (2)
- Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Rehabilitation Specialist (1)
- Java Applications Developer (1)
- Market Research Consultant (1)
- New Graduate Program (1)
- Summer Position -- Audit (1)
- General Leadership Program (1)
- Group Disability (1)
- Business Systems Analyst - Consultant (1)
- Senior Consultant - IT Infrastructure Change Management (1)
- Actuarial Graduate Program (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (.NET) (1)
- Technology Analyst (Multiple Opportunities) - Coop (1)
- Actuarial Internship Program (1)
- Senior Actuarial Analyst III (1)
- Developer/Designer/Programmer (1)
Customer Service Representative Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Manulife Financial (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2012.
Standard interview process
- nothing particular, general interview questions Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
I had another job offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Manulife Financial
Customer Service Representative InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Manulife Financial in September 2011.
This was an internal position that consisted of the Senior Manager and Manager in Tax. They asked the standard questions on ways to handle conflict with colleagues and managers.
- Finding an example of a conflict with a manager. Answer Question
Customer Services Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Manulife Financial (Laval, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.
I was given a phoen interview, where I was asked a series of questions about the role applied for, and was asked about my related experience. I was called a week later for a person to person interview.
Extra week of vacation.