Manulife Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Manulife Financial in November 2009.

Interview Details – The HR interview was a basic behavioural interview which moved onto three more interviews with the hiring manager and other leaders, again behavioural type questions. There was a skills test as well as a personality test which took about an hour.

Interview Question – All questions were standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary slightly. It can be difficult to negotiate salary and vacation time depending on your level.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Manulife Financial in October 2010.

Interview Details – I did not have the desired background for the position, so I never made it past the initial phone screen, but I have to say that the recruiter I dealt with was, hands down, the most professional recruiter I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. The phone screen was thorough, logical and clearly laid out. Once the candidate pool had been narrowed down she called (not emailed) me to provide me with feedback and an explanation of why I hadn't been selected to move further along in the process. I was very impressed with her, and even though I wasn't selected by Manulife my experience left me with a very positive impression.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Manulife Financial

Worked for Manulife Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Manulife Financial Videos

Manulife Financial – Why Work for Us?

Manulife Financial is a leading Canada-based financial services company with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Since welcoming its first customers in 1887, Manulife Financial has built a… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Manulife Financial Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Manulife Financial employees and interview candidates.