Mapco Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mapco Express in September 2009.

Interview Details – The company sent me through so many interviews it was ridiculous my initial interview was with a recruiter over the phone. The recruiter then set me up for a interview with a division manager and his assistant after that I had an interview with the director of operations he then referred for me for another position that would fit me. I had to schedule another interview with a different division manager followed by two district managers plus a drug test. By this time I was very irritated and thought this company was unorganized I also had to wait for a week for the background check to come through and finally was offered a position as a district manager in training, which I would soon find out that the information given to me was false.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Get all the facts and ask as many questions you can about the position you want to be hired for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mapco Express

Worked for Mapco Express? Contribute to the Community!