Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mapfre
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Policy Services Representative (1)
- Management Position In Underwriting Department (1)
- No Offer
Direct contact with company to get interview scheduled. Had one interview with manager and he had list of prepared questions to go through . Pretty straightforward behavioral type questions with no real surprises or odd questions. There was also time left for my questions about company and position and what they are looking for.
- None really- pretty standard type behavioral questions. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in August 2014.
In addition to HR, I met with four other leaders. Nice people. General questions. Nothing hard hitting. I felt like they never answered the questions I was actually asking.
- There were no difficult question. Each person just asked me to walk through my experience. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in April 2014.
Submitted an application, about a week later got a call from recruiter in HR. Needed to take a typing test, once I passed that, they got me into an interview the very next day. Location was great, and everyone seem very nice. The recruiter explained I would be there for about an hour. I would have an interview with him, and an interview with the hiring manager. HR basically went over the company (benefits, history, dress-code, etc) and they all were fabulous!!!!! Met with two hiring managers, they explained the position and asked normal interview questions. I then also met with 3 other managers. Wasn't too bad just unexpected. Interview was 2 days ago, waiting to hear something. All around sounds like a great place to work.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in August 2011.
It was some time ago, It was laid back. I sent in my resume and was called to come in for an interview. It was a a casual interview. I was given a verbal offer that day. I believe they did a background check and contacted a previous employer.
- What my goals where, my job experiences. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review