Mapfre Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

2.0

Interview

Direct contact with company to get interview scheduled. Had one interview with manager and he had list of prepared questions to go through . Pretty straightforward behavioral type questions with no real surprises or odd questions. There was also time left for my questions about company and position and what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• None really- pretty standard type behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

In addition to HR, I met with four other leaders. Nice people. General questions. Nothing hard hitting. I felt like they never answered the questions I was actually asking.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult question. Each person just asked me to walk through my experience.   Answer Question

Policy Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted an application, about a week later got a call from recruiter in HR. Needed to take a typing test, once I passed that, they got me into an interview the very next day. Location was great, and everyone seem very nice. The recruiter explained I would be there for about an hour. I would have an interview with him, and an interview with the hiring manager. HR basically went over the company (benefits, history, dress-code, etc) and they all were fabulous!!!!! Met with two hiring managers, they explained the position and asked normal interview questions. I then also met with 3 other managers. Wasn't too bad just unexpected. Interview was 2 days ago, waiting to hear something. All around sounds like a great place to work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mapfre (Webster, MA) in August 2011.

Interview

It was some time ago, It was laid back. I sent in my resume and was called to come in for an interview. It was a a casual interview. I was given a verbal offer that day. I believe they did a background check and contacted a previous employer.