Mapfre

Relevance Date Difficulty

Policy Services Representative Interview

Policy Services Representative
Webster, MA

I applied online - interviewed at Mapfre in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted an application, about a week later got a call from recruiter in HR. Needed to take a typing test, once I passed that, they got me into an interview the very next day. Location was great, and everyone seem very nice. The recruiter explained I would be there for about an hour. I would have an interview with him, and an interview with the hiring manager. HR basically went over the company (benefits, history, dress-code, etc) and they all were fabulous!!!!! Met with two hiring managers, they explained the position and asked normal interview questions. I then also met with 3 other managers. Wasn't too bad just unexpected. Interview was 2 days ago, waiting to hear something. All around sounds like a great place to work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mapfre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mapfre interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mapfre employees and interview candidates.