Mapi

Mapi Interview Questions

Data Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Mapi.

Interview process was lengthy and repetative.

Interview Questions
    • I hate the question about your best and worst quality.   Answer Question
    pretty straight forward

Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mapi in August 2011.

I sent an email to to management and received a return email. My first 1st interview with the contracts manager was by phone and the second phone interview was with HR. We came to an agreement during that call and I received a written offer and paper work by mail.

Bus Dev Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Mapi.

Recruiter approached me and arranged phone interview with head of department which took about 10 days to take place. Went very well, we agreed on a f2f meeting which happened 4 weeks later. Very pleasant interview incl. mutual presentations but it seemed not enough time was prepared for this instance.

Interview Questions
    • Are you an expert (in that particular niche regulatory field)?   View Answer

Associate Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mapi in March 2010.

No details.

Interview Questions
    • What experiences have you had leading teams or serving as a lead?   Answer Question