Maple Leaf Foods Business Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in September 2012.

After applying online and interviewing for another job, I was referred to another recruiter for this position, which was a better fit. I was interviewed on the phone and then brought in for an in-person interview. I was then brought in for another interview, mentioning I might be considered for another position as well. The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions.

Overall, I had a negative experience because HR never returned my calls or emails following the last interview. I was forewarned that Maple Leaf Foods has a long hiring process, so I was prepared for the fact that I might have multiple (seemingly needless) interviews. However I did find it fairly rude that I was never contacted after a second interview, despite my following up numerous times. I'm not impressed.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions - nothing too out of the ordinary   Answer Question