Maple Leaf Foods

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in September 2012.

Interview Details – After applying online and interviewing for another job, I was referred to another recruiter for this position, which was a better fit. I was interviewed on the phone and then brought in for an in-person interview. I was then brought in for another interview, mentioning I might be considered for another position as well. The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions.

Overall, I had a negative experience because HR never returned my calls or emails following the last interview. I was forewarned that Maple Leaf Foods has a long hiring process, so I was prepared for the fact that I might have multiple (seemingly needless) interviews. However I did find it fairly rude that I was never contacted after a second interview, despite my following up numerous times. I'm not impressed.

Interview Question – The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions - nothing too out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Maple Leaf Foods

Worked for Maple Leaf Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maple Leaf Foods Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maple Leaf Foods employees and interview candidates.