Maple Leaf Foods Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Sep 2, 2014

2.9

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Auditor Interview

Interview Questions
    • great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff. great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff.   Answer Question

IS Database Administrator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in July 2014.

Very Easy Behavior question, 2 person interview, Most question easy, They asked me some Oracle, MS-SQL and MAXDB, Why you want me to hire you. What is your objective ?

Material Supply Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

The hiring process was quite standard. There were 3 interviews. The first was over the phone, the second was face to face with the hiring manager and the third was also face to face with the hiring manager and an HR rep.

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in February 2014.

Two round. Phone and in person. Phone interview was mainly about personality and ability to work on your own without supervision. The immediate suipervisor for this position also sat in on the interview. The whole interview essentially boiled down to, could you work on your own and please don't ask for help. I asked about potential support/time-off for education advancement. Only the standard answer of paying for some of your books etc. Not much real support I guess.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to pick a random company and list the accounts in its P&L statement.   Answer Question

Production Planner (Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Langley, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in May 2014.

I had one round of interview with Hiring Manage and Production Manager. It a was 45 minute panel interview. They provided me with the job responsibilities and were looking to see if I can cover them.
    I took it as an opportunity to be in a real world interview and earn for next one.

Interview Questions
    • - weak point of your previous company?
      -How to handle conflict between coworker?
        Answer Question

IS Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in March 2011.

Eight interviews with six different people. Process took a long time, over eight weeks. Participants were very open about the politics surrounding the position. Lots of focus on company values but less clarity on the content of the job.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if no one supports what you want to do?
      Do you enjoy politics?
        Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

1. Head hunter called. Cold call on her side.
    2. Interviewed with her at her office
    3. Phone interview with mlcf. 30 mins. Behavioural.
    4. In office meeting with hr and finance manager
    5. In office meeting with director and vp. Offer given on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • They gave a business problem that they couldn't resolve in 5 years. I told how I will go about solving it. Told my thinking process. I was replied that is not correct as my assumptions were wrong. But it lead to conversation. I didn't know solution. Felt kinda uncomfortable. But manager was nice to say forget about it, even we don't know what to do about it.   Answer Question

Associate SAP RD Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Questions derived from typical interview questions and derived from resume

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever feel overwhelmed, how do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question

Food Process Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

I had 2 interview. first one was phone interview. Asked me some behavior based interview questions. Second one, I had 3 people interview me and they are all very easy going and only asked few simple questions

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

Generally speaking a straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer told me that I would have to pick sides during this role because of the politically charged nature of Maple Leaf Foods. Which was impossible as I had no reference to what he/she was talking about.   Answer Question

Worked for Maple Leaf Foods? Contribute to the Community!