Maple Leaf Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.9

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Submitted resume in response to a job posting. Contacted by HR Manager asked to coming for first interview at local plant. Interview turned into a four hour plus interview since a good deal of upper management was at plant. Invited to interview at US Corporate Headquarters in Chicago area with VP Supply Chain. After this interview was contacted by direct report Director for another interview with him.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Interview

Phone interview and three additional in-person interviews

Industrial Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Roanoke, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

to long of a process, too many interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

First Phone interview, then one on one with HR Manager. After that, met with Supervisor and Director. It was supposed to meet VP as well, however I didn't get the luck to go into the final interview.

Auditor Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff. great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

The hiring process was quite standard. There were 3 interviews. The first was over the phone, the second was face to face with the hiring manager and the third was also face to face with the hiring manager and an HR rep.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

You have to send in an application, follow the simple steps and look really good I mean your best suits and shirts no bright colors. Be at your best and be nice to everyone without a second thought

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 step interview process with multiple interviewers. Very aggressive questions, tight timelines. Turnover rate is high for this company so they use recruiters a lot. Be wary of the culture. Ask around if you have friends that work there, or talk to current employees. They will try to sweet talk you into accepting an offer but don't lower your standards.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in marketing, lots of scenario questions, are you analytical, have you used any analytical software like Neilsen, or HomeScan   Answer Question

IS Database Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in July 2014.

Interview

Very Easy Behavior question, 2 person interview, Most question easy, They asked me some Oracle, MS-SQL and MAXDB, Why you want me to hire you. What is your objective ?

Production Planner (Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Langley, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had one round of interview with Hiring Manage and Production Manager. It a was 45 minute panel interview. They provided me with the job responsibilities and were looking to see if I can cover them. I took it as an opportunity to be in a real world interview and earn for next one.

Interview Questions

• - weak point of your previous company? -How to handle conflict between coworker?   Answer Question