Maple Leaf Foods Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.9

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Submitted resume in response to a job posting. Contacted by HR Manager asked to coming for first interview at local plant. Interview turned into a four hour plus interview since a good deal of upper management was at plant. Invited to interview at US Corporate Headquarters in Chicago area with VP Supply Chain. After this interview was contacted by direct report Director for another interview with him.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Interview

Phone interview and three additional in-person interviews

Industrial Maintenance Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Roanoke, VA) in May 2011.

Interview

to long of a process, too many interviews

Auditor Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff. great company to work for. but what can I say, management sometimes are very bad at direction. they need to learn how to listen to front lines persons more. that way they can do what other companies did and not be inefficient such as righ tnow. the place where i worked at was very good. some shift work but that's expected you know. the usual stuff.   Answer Question

Material Supply Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

The hiring process was quite standard. There were 3 interviews. The first was over the phone, the second was face to face with the hiring manager and the third was also face to face with the hiring manager and an HR rep.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

You have to send in an application, follow the simple steps and look really good I mean your best suits and shirts no bright colors. Be at your best and be nice to everyone without a second thought

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in July 2014.

Interview

Very Easy Behavior question, 2 person interview, Most question easy, They asked me some Oracle, MS-SQL and MAXDB, Why you want me to hire you. What is your objective ?

Production Planner (Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Langley, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Langley, BC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had one round of interview with Hiring Manage and Production Manager. It a was 45 minute panel interview. They provided me with the job responsibilities and were looking to see if I can cover them.
    I took it as an opportunity to be in a real world interview and earn for next one.

Interview Questions

• - weak point of your previous company?
      -How to handle conflict between coworker?

Answer Question

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

1. Head hunter called. Cold call on her side.
    2. Interviewed with her at her office
    3. Phone interview with mlcf. 30 mins. Behavioural.
    4. In office meeting with hr and finance manager
    5. In office meeting with director and vp. Offer given on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They gave a business problem that they couldn't resolve in 5 years. I told how I will go about solving it. Told my thinking process. I was replied that is not correct as my assumptions were wrong. But it lead to conversation. I didn't know solution. Felt kinda uncomfortable. But manager was nice to say forget about it, even we don't know what to do about it.   Answer Question

Associate SAP RD Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Questions derived from typical interview questions and derived from resume

Interview Questions

• Did you ever feel overwhelmed, how do you handle stressful situations?   Answer Question