Maple Leaf Foods Plant Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.3

Plant Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in May 2011.

Interview

Got call from agency to get ready for interview went for interview

Then Controller Pamela Aiken told me at the end of interview that i can start from tomorrow
I was so happy that I got job

Started through agency

Worked through agency for some time then signed contract then got permanent position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maple Leaf Foods

Plant Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first one was a behaviour based phone interview. The second interview was with the recruiter at head office. The third interview was with the HR hiring manager. At the end, I didn't get the job, however the interview experience was very positive since all interviews happened on a timely basis and the recruiter clearly communicated all of the steps to me.

Plant Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in July 2010.

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Specialist, Jennifer, was very nice and easy to deal with. Mostly behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• Were there time when youhad to give somebody negative feedback? How did you handle this?   Answer Question