Maple Leaf Foods Production Supervisor Interview Questions

2.5

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

Interview with HR and Production, relaxed setting. Open questioning as well as past job performance positives and negatives. Positive experience, very detailed information and layout of company and facility. Taken on a tour and able to meet w potential co workers and ask any questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Maple Leaf Foods

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

it was fairly standard process of 3 interviews. I like the fact the contacts in the recrutment department actually help you through the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very accomodating and reasonable.