Maple Leaf Foods

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in November 2010.

Interview Details – HR keeps you updated: tells you what the next step of the application process is after each phase, sends e-mails and is good about returning calls.

Interview Question – Interview Qs:
-Why are you interested in this position?
-Why did you leave your previous position?
-What relevant experience?
-Ethical dilemma situation
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Assurance Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in January 2010.

Interview Details – I think that the interview was pretty fait. The HR lady was very nice. She made me feel as comfortable as possible and gave me time when I needed it to answer the questions she was asking. I got a phone interview at the beginning and then they asked for a one on one interview with HR and a week later I got an interview with a hiring manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute betweenothers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no. just took the offer as is

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Maple Leaf Foods

Worked for Maple Leaf Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Maple Leaf Foods Quality Assurance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Maple Leaf Foods employees and interview candidates.