MapleCode Consulting

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at MapleCode Consulting

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MapleCode Consulting in April 2012.

A very professional interaction was encountered by me. First a lady for the internal HR team spoke to me around 15 minutes, in a very formal fashion. Introduced the company and asked about my profile in-depth.

After that, a lady from their operations team conversed me about the entire domain of recruitment, discussed her vision and asked mine. We both had similar background hence had a great rapport while talking.

The last round was with the director of HR, a very pleasant man. Spoke to me for hardly 5 min, asked my intro, had a brief salary discussion without mentioning the figures. Told me to collect my offer letter by next evening through mail and i bid goodbye getting selected. #yay

Interview Questions
    • What do you understand about recruitment ??   View Answer
    • What made you get into recruitment ??   View Answer
    Well received the letter of intent but was very disappointed by the salary offered, hence dashed out a letter of rejection expressing regret yet thanking for the offer.

5 days later i get a call , stating that the offer letter has been revised and asked me to join immediately. I was overjoyed and jumped at it , graciously accepted and join within a few days. happily working as i type this in the office. Cheers !!