Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marathon Oil
- Intern (10)
- IT Intern (4)
- Engineering Intern (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Internship (2)
- Production Engineer (2)
- Legal Intern (1)
- IT Security (1)
- Geophysics (1)
- Entry Level Geologist (1)
- Entry Level Petroleum Engineer (1)
- Geoscience Intern (1)
- Geologist Intern (1)
- HES Intern (1)
- Adv Facilities Specialist (1)
- Senior Oracle Database Administrator Consultant (1)
- Process Engineer/Kenedy, TX (1)
- Petroleum Engineering (1)
- Software Analyst (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Accounting/Finance Intern (1)
- Geologist (1)
- IT ASSISTANT (1)
- IT Business Analyst (1)
- IT Specialist (1)
- HES Engineer (1)
- Electrical Engineer Co-op (1)
- Geophysicist (1)
- GIS Tech (1)
- Drilling Engineer (1)
Engineering Intern Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Oil (Houston, TX) in November 2011.
I signed up for an interview on my university's website. The interview only took about 30 minutes and the interviewers are very friendly.
- Your past experience Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Oil
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Oil (Houston, TX) in September 2011.
I signed up for an interview on the campus website. After being accepted for an interview, I scheduled an on campus appointment. I then interviewed with a Marathon Oil engineer on the college campus. I had one, 30-45 minute interview in which I was asked a variety of questions about why I wanted the job. I was also given a few behavioral questions. The questions were very reasonable; there were no curveballs or truly unexpected subjects that came up during the interview.
- Name a time when you under performed and how it affected you. Answer Question
Engineering Intern InterviewAccepted Offer
Just had a career fair at my school and they interviewed me there. Simple interview just behavioral type questions from past work experience. The interviewers were really good and down to earth. They made the process of the interview extremely comfortable. The interview was only 20 minutes long and it was not too technical at all.
- Explain a time where you had to make an unfavorable decision? How did it turn out? Answer Question
Easy, just gave me an offer and accepted a few days after the interview. No negotiation required.
Engineering Intern InterviewNo Offer
I applied online. I interviewed at Marathon Oil.
Met with Lead Engineer.
- Met with lead engineer in the company building. Interview was relaxed. Answer Question