Marathon Oil

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Geoscience Intern Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Marathon Oil in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process went very smoothly. People were nice and genuine. Only thing I would change is the Geologist who interviewed me was rather intraverted and awkward at times throughout the interview.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult problem you faced in a team setting, and how did you and your team overcome the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had no need to negotiate salary, their initial offer was morethan expected. However I was able to pish back my deadline a week or so for a little extra time to decide which offer suited me best.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Marathon Oil

Worked for Marathon Oil? Contribute to the Community!

Marathon Oil Videos

Marathon Oil – Why Work for Us?

At Marathon Oil, we look for motivated, team-oriented people with high integrity who thrive in a challenging work environment where they can make a direct impact right away. We realize that you will only be satisfied… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marathon Oil Geoscience Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marathon Oil employees and interview candidates.