Marathon Oil

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marathon Oil in October 2011.

The initial meeting with two representatives from the company and subsequent discussion led to a sit down interview where I was made to feel extremely comfortable and important. This proved to be one of the most pleasant and enjoyable interview experiences I have ever had. I was made to feel welcomed rather than judged, which allowed me to be more honest and better describe my qualifications.

Interview Questions
  • Have you covered a key concept in your studies, here at your university, and incorporated it into your real, everyday life? If so, what was the topic and how did you implement it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Oil

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marathon Oil in February 2010.

it was interesting because they fly you out to Houston, TX to do the interview. it is a little nerve racking because when you are in the city you don't really get to enjoy your surroundings. but you will meet alot of excellent candidates and make some great friends.

Interview Questions
    • how have you used what you have learned in school for a project or real life experience?   Answer Question