Marathon Petroleum IT Services Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Marketing Intern (4)
- Chemical Engineer Co-Op (2)
- Territory Manager (1)
- Process Engineer I (1)
- Business Development Intern (1)
- Supervisor (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Co-op (1)
- Marketing Organization (Product Manager, Territory Manager, Brand Manager, Etc ) (1)
- IT Services Intern (1)
- Systems Integrations (1)
- Tech Services Co-op (1)
- Environmental Co-op (1)
- IT Systems Integrator (1)
- Intern In Brand Marketing (1)
- Financial Analyst - Rotational Program (1)
- Business Analysis Co-op (1)
- M&TE Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Engineer) (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Scheduler (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Electrical Engineer Co-op (1)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Plant Operator (1)
- College Co-Op (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Cashier (1)
IT Services Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.
Interview Details – Met with recruiters at Job Fair and got an interview. For the internships, there is only one interview. A week later I got a phone call with an offer.
The interview went smoothly.
Why do you want to work for us?
Why should we hire you?
Tell me about a time when you had conflicting priorities and how you managed it.
Tell me about a professional decision you have had to make and how you handled it.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years, what are your career goals?
What programming languages do you know?
Do you have experience with SQL or databases?
Do you have experience with VB.NET?
Do you have any questions for us?
Interview Question – Tell me about a professional decision you have had to make and how you handled it. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Pretty simple really. The week I had to wait for a response was somewhat difficult.
They offered me exactly what I was looking for at a great hourly rate.