Marathon Petroleum

Updated Apr 8, 2014
Updated Apr 8, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Sit down interview with HR representative and Marketing Department representative. Asked a lot of behavioral type questions. Tried to feel out how you would fit into the company culture. Asked questions about prior work and educational background. Explained all the different positions for the internship. Very nice people and made the situation very comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time when you missed a deadline and what you did you fix your mistake?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Petroleum

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Talked to them at a career fair then set up an interview. It was a panel interview where one person looked over my transcripts and the other interviewed me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Findlay, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Marathon Petroleum in November 2011.

Interview was very structured. Normal questions regarding school and work experience.

Questions were based on teamwork related subjects. It is important to know about the company and the industry. It would be beneficial to know Marathon's mission statement and company values.

The recruiters were very to the point and slightly intimidating, but the interview process is very smooth.

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Mostly behavioral questions.

The people there were very friendly, though I didn't think they knew much about the position I was interviewing for specifically and asked few questions relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Marathon Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!