Marathon Petroleum Marketing Interview Questions

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Interview

I went to a Marathon table at my school's job fair and they said they were looking for interns. I was excited because I was looking for an internship so I gave them my resume. A week or so later, they emailed me to do a HireVue interview online where I recorded my answers. About a week after I recorded my answers they sent me an email asking me for my transcripts. I sent them, and only a couple days later they gave me an offer. I thought it was weird that they offered the internship to me without having someone ever talk to me in person or ask me any questions that were not through a computer screen.

Interview Questions

• All easy, behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Petroleum

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marathon Petroleum in February 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed at college. They were very interested in my school activities and also my leadership positions on campus. .Know your resume like the back of your hand. They do not ask very tough questions. They just want to learn a lot about the person and how you handled yourself in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to make a difficult decison and how did you handle it?   Answer Question