Marble Slab Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015
Updated Mar 8, 2015

1.8

Ice Cream Scooper Interview

Interview

Turned in application and asked for an interview. Lady came out in 5 minutes and asked me the typical interview questions. Asked when I would be available to work (days, hours). Told me to come in for training two days later.

Marble Slab Creamery Employee Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Marble Slab.

Interview

I Walked In An Applied On Paper , Got A Call Back That Sunday After Around 3pm & Set Up A Interview For The Next Day Monday At 10:00 Am. The Interview Went Very Great Easy & Simple Process Me & The Manager Had A Great Converstation. I Was Told That If I Didnt Get Called After Wednesday Afternoon That The Position Was Gonna Be Tooken , Because She Had More Interviews After Me, But I Got Called Back 2hrs Later & Was Told I Got The Job , & Started The Next Day.

General Employee/Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marble Slab (Savoy, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Initial contact when turning in paper application and 1 interview with the owner operator. I was offered the job in the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was comfortable with toilets, dirty bathrooms, and cleaning.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I did however ask for a raise after the first year.

Counter Person Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Marble Slab.

Interview

I Applied through online and received a called after +3 days to come in for an interview. I called them to check if someone else got the job. And after 1 week, I got a call that I got the job.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Marble Slab (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

We first applied through a Kijiji ad. It was a very fast response and there were no problems to speak of.
    Then we were interviewed as a group. The interview was pretty relaxed - almost like talking casually to a friend.
    After that we were contacted whether we got the job or not.

Server Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Marble Slab in May 2010.

Interview

Group interview with questions stating how outgoing we were. Of course over the top person stole the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know an interesting joke?   1 Answer