Marc Glassman Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Marc Glassman in February 2011.

Are you willing to work a 5 day 55 hour work week? Six days a week if the store is underperforming?
And a mandatory six day week in the months of November and December?
Schedule for assistant was 12P to 11P three nights a week and two days from 6A to 5P.
Once a week you are expected to work until 11:00P and be there the next day at 6:00A.

Interview Questions
  • How do you plan to succeed here with no grocery experience?   View Answer

Work schedule and number of hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Marc Glassman

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parma, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parma, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Marc Glassman in June 2007.

I first recieved a phone call from the corp hiring manager. He introduced himself and asked if I was still interested in the position. He asked me to come in the next day to the corp. office. When I arrived there was some paper work for me to compleat at the front desk, mostly personal information and past work. Interviewing with the personel manager was generaly a basic interview... tell me about yourself, what skills do you have that would benefit our company, that whole bit. He thanked me for comming and called two days later and asked me to do a seconed interview with a regenal manager out in westlake. The interview with him lasted about 45 man and it was mostly him asking about walmart and how I enjoyed working in retail. He asked a few senarios like what would you do If you found your store manager stealing. Three days later the personel mangaer called me and asked for me to come in where he offered me the job and what I had asked for in compensation. I filled out my paper work then and got paperwork for a drug test that had to be compleated right then or the job offer would be void. I got a call the next day telling me when and where to report for my first day of training.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you found your store manager stealing?   View Answer
    I got what I was asking for so there was not much negotiating. My advice is always to shoot a little higher then what you think they will acually pay that way when you settle someplace inbetween your not disapointed

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Marc Glassman in May 2011.

Hr manager was very pleasant and informative about the company

Interview Questions

55 hour work week , 5 - 11 hour days , Three 12-11 night shifts and one 6-5 day shift ? only one sunday and two saturdays off a month ? no life outside of store especially if you drive 1/2 hour to and from work which would make it60 hours a week at a low pay , lower than competitors.

Worked for Marc Glassman? Contribute to the Community!