Marc Jacobs International Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marc Jacobs International

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marc Jacobs International.

Great interview, very laid back but also very informative. I was interviewed multiple times over a few weeks. Overall it was a great experience. I was able to see the workspace as well as the team I would be working with.

Merchandising Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Marc Jacobs International.

I Applied online and was later called in for an interview. I was interviewed by the merchandiser. We sat and chatted about my resume and what the internship entails. Easy and comfortable interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions all pertained to my resume and my long term goal   Answer Question

Inventory Planning Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marc Jacobs International in September 2014.

Submitted on school website, and got an interview two days later.It was on-site. Interviewed by my mentor. It is a fall unpaid internship, paid by school credit. Very interesting job.

Interview Questions
    • just go over my resume, did not ask any behavioral questions   Answer Question