Marchex

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Temporary Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Marchex in September 2010.

At the time I was interviewed, the department I was interviewing for was hurting for people. Therefore, the whole process was very quick. I was referred by an employee and then reached out to by HR for a phone interview. After a quick phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview with the Captain and Lead of the team at the same time. I was impressed by the presentation of the office; however, the captain and lead were both wearing extremely casual clothes.The overall in person interview with the two probably did not take any longer than 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about an experience where you had to handle multiple projects at one time and felt overwhelmed.   Answer Question
Negotiation was not an option for the temporary campaign management position.