Marchon Eyewear

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

Interview Details – horrible interview experience. Upper management I met with was very unprofessional, disorganized and socially awkward. Felt like I was at a sorority rush event.

Interview Question – asked random questions about fashion designers   Answer Question

Associate Planner Interview

Associate Planner
Melville, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in June 2012.

Interview Details – The initial opinion of the building is great, Nice landscaping, new building, nicely furnished. The interview process begins with interviewing with the Supply Chain Planning Managers. You will meet with more than one in the same day.

Interview Question – It was a very straight forward interview however they will ask if you have any experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received a phone call the following week after the interview with the offer for the position and was told the hourly rate would be 20.00 an hour with full benefits. I was satisfied with the offer and accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Rancho Cordova, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then met with team leads then Director of sales. Then HR and drug test and IQ, personality test. I had a external recruiter submit me for opportunity.

Negotiation Details – nothing. Base was set in stone. They won't budge knowing that if you don't like it or accept they would find someone else in Sacramento that thought it was a fantastic opportunity.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Melville, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in October 2010.

Interview Details – First they make you sit in a room, and its so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The HR manager was very rude and made nasty comments upon her arrival to the conference room. The work culture looked very grim and quite depressing, as you can tell by the look on the Recruiter's face. No wonder it took them forever to fill this one particular posotion, who would want to work for someone like that?!

Interview Question – How would you rate your technical skills?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Optician Interview

Optician
Melville, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in May 2011.

Interview Details – recomended by sales rep. they were in need of someone immediate. the dr. nicely sent me by usps a letter explaining they would keep my application on file and they were going to hire a receptionist instead, for financial reasons.i really thought i had the position, even saw a rep walk in as i was being shown around. we knew each other over 20 years. he put in a few comments and i thought it was very favorable, but this type of occurance may not be helpful. it was totally unplanned, he just walked in and saw me and said hello.

Interview Question – what can you do for us?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in August 2009.

Interview Details – Employee Referral
On line application
Recruiter phone interview
Recruiter face to face interview
Skills test
Face to face interview with Sales Managers at the time
Face to face interview with Director of Sales

Interview Question – All questions were standard and very easy.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Marchon Eyewear? Contribute to the Community!

Marchon Eyewear – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world's largest designers, manufacturers and distributors of eyewear, we offer superior product quality, outstanding customer service, dedicated sales reps and a well-balanced brand portfolio. Our global… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marchon Eyewear interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Marchon Eyewear employees and interview candidates.