Marchon Eyewear Interview Questions

2.5

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

Interview

It was an open house posted on craigslist. I had to call and be prescreened to attend. I had previously tried through an online application on one of the job boards and got no response so I was hoping the open house would help move things forward.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. First they did a phone screening with HR, then there were two other interviews. They said they would let me know in a week after they finished interviewing other candidates.

Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

Interview

horrible interview experience. Upper management I met with was very unprofessional, disorganized and socially awkward. Felt like I was at a sorority rush event.

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

The initial opinion of the building is great, Nice landscaping, new building, nicely furnished. The interview process begins with interviewing with the Supply Chain Planning Managers. You will meet with more than one in the same day.

Interview Questions

• It was a very straight forward interview however they will ask if you have any experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received a phone call the following week after the interview with the offer for the position and was told the hourly rate would be 20.00 an hour with full benefits. I was satisfied with the offer and accepted.

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

recomended by sales rep. they were in need of someone immediate. the dr. nicely sent me by usps a letter explaining they would keep my application on file and they were going to hire a receptionist instead, for financial reasons.i really thought i had the position, even saw a rep walk in as i was being shown around. we knew each other over 20 years. he put in a few comments and i thought it was very favorable, but this type of occurance may not be helpful. it was totally unplanned, he just walked in and saw me and said hello.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Melville, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

First they make you sit in a room, and its so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The HR manager was very rude and made nasty comments upon her arrival to the conference room. The work culture looked very grim and quite depressing, as you can tell by the look on the Recruiter's face. No wonder it took them forever to fill this one particular posotion, who would want to work for someone like that?!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, then met with team leads then Director of sales. Then HR and drug test and IQ, personality test. I had a external recruiter submit me for opportunity.

Negotiation

nothing. Base was set in stone. They won't budge knowing that if you don't like it or accept they would find someone else in Sacramento that thought it was a fantastic opportunity.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Marchon Eyewear in August 2009.

Interview

Employee Referral
    On line application
    Recruiter phone interview
    Recruiter face to face interview
    Skills test
    Face to face interview with Sales Managers at the time
    Face to face interview with Director of Sales

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard and very easy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.