Marchon Eyewear Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.4

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in June 2014.

The process was very straight forward. First they did a phone screening with HR, then there were two other interviews. They said they would let me know in a week after they finished interviewing other candidates.

Public Relations Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear.

horrible interview experience. Upper management I met with was very unprofessional, disorganized and socially awkward. Felt like I was at a sorority rush event.

Associate Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in June 2012.

The initial opinion of the building is great, Nice landscaping, new building, nicely furnished. The interview process begins with interviewing with the Supply Chain Planning Managers. You will meet with more than one in the same day.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very straight forward interview however they will ask if you have any experience using an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program.   Answer Question
    I received a phone call the following week after the interview with the offer for the position and was told the hourly rate would be 20.00 an hour with full benefits. I was satisfied with the offer and accepted.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rancho Cordova, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in March 2010.

Phone interview, then met with team leads then Director of sales. Then HR and drug test and IQ, personality test. I had a external recruiter submit me for opportunity.

nothing. Base was set in stone. They won't budge knowing that if you don't like it or accept they would find someone else in Sacramento that thought it was a fantastic opportunity.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in October 2010.

First they make you sit in a room, and its so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The HR manager was very rude and made nasty comments upon her arrival to the conference room. The work culture looked very grim and quite depressing, as you can tell by the look on the Recruiter's face. No wonder it took them forever to fill this one particular posotion, who would want to work for someone like that?!

Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in May 2011.

recomended by sales rep. they were in need of someone immediate. the dr. nicely sent me by usps a letter explaining they would keep my application on file and they were going to hire a receptionist instead, for financial reasons.i really thought i had the position, even saw a rep walk in as i was being shown around. we knew each other over 20 years. he put in a few comments and i thought it was very favorable, but this type of occurance may not be helpful. it was totally unplanned, he just walked in and saw me and said hello.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Marchon Eyewear in August 2009.

Employee Referral
    On line application
    Recruiter phone interview
    Recruiter face to face interview
    Skills test
    Face to face interview with Sales Managers at the time
    Face to face interview with Director of Sales

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standard and very easy.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Worked for Marchon Eyewear? Contribute to the Community!