Marco Business Products

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Marco Business Products in June 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and wanted to immediately do an phone interview. She didn't want to set up a time; just do one then and there. The questions asked were fairly common and simply just wanted to feel out employees. She asked about what kind of company I would like to work for. She also asked about my willingness to relocate since I would need to commute a ways to the job.

Overall, I thought the interview went very well, and she made it sound as though a call back from the CFO was very likely. She even gave me the first name of the CFO and told me that she would be the one to call. If the CFO didn't call, I was to call in about a week because they needed to keep this process moving along. I received a letter saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Question – What kind of company are you looking to work for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Marco Business Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Marco Business Products Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Marco Business Products employees and interview candidates.