Marco Business Products

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marco Business Products in June 2010.

Recruiter contacted me and wanted to immediately do an phone interview. She didn't want to set up a time; just do one then and there. The questions asked were fairly common and simply just wanted to feel out employees. She asked about what kind of company I would like to work for. She also asked about my willingness to relocate since I would need to commute a ways to the job.

Overall, I thought the interview went very well, and she made it sound as though a call back from the CFO was very likely. She even gave me the first name of the CFO and told me that she would be the one to call. If the CFO didn't call, I was to call in about a week because they needed to keep this process moving along. I received a letter saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions