Marco Business Products

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marco Business Products

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marco Business Products in June 2010.

Recruiter contacted me and wanted to immediately do an phone interview. She didn't want to set up a time; just do one then and there. The questions asked were fairly common and simply just wanted to feel out employees. She asked about what kind of company I would like to work for. She also asked about my willingness to relocate since I would need to commute a ways to the job.

Overall, I thought the interview went very well, and she made it sound as though a call back from the CFO was very likely. She even gave me the first name of the CFO and told me that she would be the one to call. If the CFO didn't call, I was to call in about a week because they needed to keep this process moving along. I received a letter saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Marco Business Products in March 2010.

Marco was a very pleasant interview experience. The gentlemen I spoke with were very professional and accommodating. Ample time was given to me to ask questions and discuss the job expectations. They have a very good benefits plan as they are an employee owned company. They have a very diverse business with printing, networking, voice and office furniture divisions.

Interview Questions